Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Britney or Christina????

Christina...... sure she's cockier (yum). But she's all natural (no silicone), she has a pretty good voice and I like the fact that she doesn't attempt to hide under the PG-13 veneer that Britney does to explain the skimpy outfits and such. Just say it like it is, and flaunt it if you got it......

Sexually, Christina by a landslide. I think she takes her loving any which way..... yum.

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

Britney's got bod---eee

Christinia don't.

You shouldn't even have to do the math...

Ever had 6 of one item at a register in the supermarket? I have... 6 sour cream dip things... anyone with eyes could see there were six at a glance, but the chick at the register breaks out her little finger and starts counting em (after I piled em up all nice and obviously six-like)

So if you need an abacus or calculator use it....

No brainer, Britney.. she cracks me up... see the camera on her face when Shawn Wayans was dissin' her on the MTV thing? Haha!! Classic.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

This is the scariest post I think I am responding to. Chistina all the way, my lil freaky Latina. Britany is a walking HARMONIZER, and even though Keith Richards is not dead (Yet) he was rolling over in his grave when she tried to cover Satisfaction at the VMA's. Bitch Please. And anyone think Miss Britany is biting off Miss Madonna a little that outfit. Can anyone say I remember that poster fromt he Blond Amibition Tour. All you true Queens & DIVAs know what I mean!!