Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hi Everyone

Nairi583

Hi, I'm new to the board and I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Pauline and I live in Montvale, NJ. Ever heard of it?? I'm a freshman in college, and I attend BCC this year. I plan on transferring next year..maybe NYU, dunno yet. I'm majoring in Bussiness Administration. I want to go into the family business and become a jewelry designer. I love to draw, exercise, shop, bake/cook, hang out with friends, and most of all go clubbing. I'm really good with glowstix on the ropes..I'm sure some of you have seen me before, most likely at exit or limelight. (haha...I even have a signature move which i've never seen anybody else do before) Although i love the whole club scene, I don't do drugs. Never tried and don't plan on trying it.

Ok, well that's about all I can think of for now...I also included a pic of me to give you an idea of what i look like (I'm the one on the right)

CiaO!

------------------

*~ PaulinE ~*

Hey cutie my name is juiceboy. I to am from jersey about 10 mins from you. My hobbies are working out, tanning, flexing and working out. My favirote clubs are SF and Exit but in summer I like Tempts. My favirote food is my grams cannolie's. Watch out there are some mean people on this board and they get me really mad sometimes and my girlfriend dont like when I'm mad. I respect your decision on drugs but I do GHB and it is safe you want some. Anyway you want to cruise in my black Iroc-Z w/t-topps down let me know, just dont tell my girl. AS for everybody else when we going to meet up let me know.

thank you

juiceboy

oops, I screwd my post up =)

I work in Computers and the Web, am 27 and currently enjoying myself as I can. Lousy long term relationship ended the beggining of this year and Ive re-learned how much fun life can and should be.

I believe people should be up front and not bother to hide things because ultimately, it hurts yourself to be dishonest wabout what you want. Everyone is entitled to their views and opinions as long as they back them up. You have to respect people's convictions

=)

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Hi there! No I haven't heard of MOntvale.....I'm in Sydney and if you haven't heard of it by now you will in the next few weeks (theres a little sporting event going on biggrin.gif )

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Hey there!! Always happy to have new members! But... you might want to lay low with the glowstick thing around here wink.gif. ESPECIALLY on the strings. Not many fans of that here!

One more thing, this board is more addictive than any drug so watch out!! smile.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Hey, nice to have you on the board. I probably live near you, although I'm not exactly sure where Montvale is. I live near Paramus, in Hasbrouck Heights, its a small tiny town. Well, just wanted to say hi and hope you enjoy the board!!!

smile.gifsmile.gif

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com