Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny T arrested!!!!!

trance2

Originally posted by spreewell:

I just checked all news outlets and have found out the REAL DEAL. DT wasnt caught, this is all a publicity stunt because he is going to sell stock in himself, thats right people, an IPO of stock in Danny Teneglia. Its going to be on the NASDAQ, ticker DTVNL!!!

HAHAHA LMAO!!

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

Of course this is all bullshit...

Now that about that publicity stunt... still bullshit.. Its negative publicity... that would only hurt him and Vinyl...

Still a great Idea though... DTVNL, Twilo stocks... hehehe a whole new industry...

Im with you bro... were to put my money?!?! or where to go Friday night...

Originally posted by atf104:

nokilee, you have some fucking balls (even as a girl) to spread bullshit like this! Yes im cursing, because people like you cause more problems then your sorry slutty, need to get attention ass deserves. If youre gonna post something as irresponsible and inaccurate as that on a messageboard, you better post it with the source if your info. Otherwise youre just embarressing yourself. Danny makes more money then you will ever see and doesnt do drugs or for christ's sake need to sell them. GO crawl back under your rock or the SF board where crackheads are the norm.

Hey buddy I beliheve Danny left the tunnel because something to do with him bumping it up in the booth, I dont know about now,but I'm sure he has done his share.

Originally posted by atf104:

nokilee, you have some fucking balls (even as a girl) to spread bullshit like this! Yes im cursing, because people like you cause more problems then your sorry slutty, need to get attention ass deserves. If youre gonna post something as irresponsible and inaccurate as that on a messageboard, you better post it with the source if your info. Otherwise youre just embarressing yourself. Danny makes more money then you will ever see and doesnt do drugs or for christ's sake need to sell them. GO crawl back under your rock or the SF board where crackheads are the norm.

sorry to be negative peeps ...

het Aft - FU bro re: the SF comment

you could have just ripped this dick without saying that

------------------

Rally

there is an after-life

Um...

Just for the record... Danny left Tunnel because of differences with the management of Tunnel and Limelight... Some friends of his were asked to step off the line even though they were comped on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> ... he left that night without spinning and cleaned out the booth at Tunnel that week.

Please don't spread gossip if you don't know... and believe me, you don't know.

Originally posted by rich4468:

Um...

Just for the record... Danny left Tunnel because of differences with the management of Tunnel and Limelight... Some friends of his were asked to step off the line even though they were comped on the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/ <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlists</A> /" TARGET="_blank"> <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guestlist</A> </A> ... he left that night without spinning and cleaned out the booth at Tunnel that week.

Please don't spread gossip if you don't know... and believe me, you don't know.

I'm sorry I thought the source I got that from was reliable, I guess not, my bad.

Originally posted by dirtyslapper:

"I'm gonna bring my own bag full just to show my appreciation and to add a lil something X-tra to the party and sorta give something back to the people since they give me sop much joy and appreciation."

lol. see! see! its true!

------------------

i love music!