Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anybody else completely fogged out at Twilo friday???

It must have been for 30 seconds or so but it felt like an eternity..At one point in the night the fog just surrrounded you completely. I couldn't see anything in front of me, no lights, nothing. Just a mystic white fog.

------------------

There must be a party going on around here!!!

Guest ianr

Its called the Ice Balst system, they premired it a while back in May I think, at the SnD show. It really cools me down and you can see anything for 30 seconds or so. I love it, see ya the 29th!

The Ice Blast system is the bomb, they always put it on at special points in the sets. I love the sirens that go off as people rush to the middle so they can be ungulfed hy the smoke. I felt it the first time they used it at SnD, I was rolling quite hard and suddenly there was this thick club of clod air around me....damn it was sweet !!! smile.gif

------------------

Legalize n Advertize

The coolest part of the fog-out is the guy who walks through the crowd with a light and goggles on his head and a snorkel in his mouth who pretends to be 'swimming' through the fog. That totally screwed me up when I saw that at Sasha & Digweed back in July.