Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vinyl Friday or Saturday?

amalkav

Hey! I am kinda new here and I'd like to know when is the best time to go to Vinyl. Friday or Saturday?? I'd like to see that place and I'd like to hear trance music. I am over 21. I usually go out on Saturday but I don't know if it's the best for Vinyl as well. What time is the best to get in? Is it afterhours club? Thx Love Amalka smile.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Amalka

Go on Friday... but its not particularly Trance music.

Expect House.

Open until around 8am Saturday morning.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Guest crystalmethodny

Is Shelter still a predominantly Gay party?

Haven't been there in awhile.

Shelter = Saturday

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Saturdays is shelter and pretty much everynight at vinyl is a house oriented night, saturdays and sundays more so then fridays. Fridays is with DT, and no matter what you like..trance, etc, you wont be disappointed.

Email me for the <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank">guest list</A> ...

adam.freemer@sea.siemens.com

------------------

"Children, come together, in the spirit, OF HOUSE" -Aaron Carl

Danny plays Trance here and there it really depends, nothing like PVD though...but he does drop Trance ...Friday night is when you can catch Danny Tenaglia, master of the wheels of steel...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

The actual word I should've used is Danny works the decks DIFFERENTLY than PVD, I think both are great, but my personal feeling is that If I was stuck on an Island and I could only bring one DJ, I would have to choose Danny over Paul, just because I think he does some little nuances on the decks that work the mix a little better thats what I meant by BETTER, it was more of an opinion smile.gif

No bashing when it comes to Paul and Danny biggrin.gif

- Pete

Amakalv, look 4 me at Vinyl this Friday , Ill be getting there around 4-4:30ish...bald fat guy with blue sunglasses cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by schwingep (edited 09-12-2000).]

Rachel it's actually a very mixed crowd, not a "bi" crowd, you have your straight/gay/bi but you get that everywhere, it's the type of people you get at vinyl, a very mature and cool crowd, everyone is very very cool...It's because of the the feeling danny has created there...i.e Be Yourself...no drama, no pretentious bullshit...

If you need to get on a list for Friday @ Vinyl just email me...

-M

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

I love the fact that this thread could have people state their opinions and preferences of music and dj's without flames or immaturity...it says a lot about the type of people that listen to these two amazing dj's....PVD and DT forever baby!

Hahaha...I want PVD and DT to elope and raise a DJ prodigy together...aahhhh...my new dream....*LOL*

Originally posted by amalkav:

OOOOOHHHH if he would spin as well as PVD does I would go there every single day smile.gif

Okay, without getting into a who's better argument(we never have those on here do we?) smile.gif

Danny works the decks better than PVD, I think what was trying to be said is that Danny doesn't play the same type/amount of trance as PVD does.

Go see Danny and you'll be amazed!!!

- Pete

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

I wouldn't compare Danny and PVD. Both are great DJ's, but their selection of tracks is just way too different to try to put them next to each other. It's a question of taste.

------------------

May be one day I'll be an honest man... Up till now I do the best I can.