Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why do Good Girls Like Bad Guys

cazz926

Originally posted by xxbabygirlxx:

We don't necessarily like "bad guys" we just don't want guys who are gonna jump up our asses and kiss our feet all the time....we like a little spice in our lives....

Ya lost me...

How could ya tell? There are people out there who steal, kill anything that moves, and do all types of illicit shit, but kiss their woman's ass/feet ALL the damn time...

Must be a psychic thing?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

We don't necessarily like "bad guys" we just don't want guys who are gonna jump up our asses and kiss our feet all the time....we like a little spice in our lives....

Blah Blah Blah when you got someone that trets you like shit you wanna be treated good when you get a guy that treats ya good you want to be treated like shit....

------------------

Check out http://www.nitefaces.com/mad_productions.htm for club info.

Originally posted by enyce2000:

Blah Blah Blah when you got someone that trets you like shit you wanna be treated good when you get a guy that treats ya good you want to be treated like shit....

EXACTLY!!

------------------

"There was nothing in the world that I ever wanted more than to feel you deep in my heart."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

Originally posted by blueangel:

Usually it's the real young girls that like bad boys. Women want men, not boys.

BlueAngel

I want boys. The younger the better!! No, just kidding. Boys are good to play with. It doesn't matter if they're bad if you're just playing. Men are for the real thing. smile.gif

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

WE WANT A GUY TO JUST BE HIMSELF...IF WE LIKE HIM/GOOD FOR HIM...IF WE DON'T/SEE YA LATER...IT'S NOT ABOUT THE WAY U WANT A GUY TO TREAT YOU...IT'S THE WHOLE PACKAGE...

WE WANT A GUY TO JUST BE HIMSELF...IF WE LIKE HIM/GOOD FOR HIM...IF WE DON'T/SEE YA LATER...IT'S NOT ABOUT THE WAY U WANT A GUY TO TREAT YOU...IT'S THE WHOLE PACKAGE...

you act like its a privledge to be with a GIRL like you...GOOD FOR HIM---Who r you?

Lets get with it hear i mean dont get me wronge you are a great girl....but now your acting like who the fawk you are....

Well shake your ass watch yourself

shake your ass show me wut your workin with

------------------

you act like its a privledge to be with a GIRL like you...GOOD FOR HIM---Who r you?

Lets get with it hear i mean dont get me wronge you are a great girl....but now your acting like who the fawk you are....

go fuck urself john,...i thought we could be friends, but i guess we can't...please don't talk to me anymore

go fuck urself john,...i thought we could be friends, but i guess we can't...please don't talk to me anymore

Fuck me Fawk You....i thought we were friend but friends dont POP shit like you did

------------------

I think scientific term is 'Asshole complex'......I guarantee everyone on the board knows a girl and every guy she gets involved with is just a complete prick, and it is soooooo annoying!

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com