Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any tiny girls out there?? I need help....

nickijay

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

How do you all stay so thin? I thought my weight was okay, but now I feel like a lard ass. You all are so thin! sniffle sniffle. -SIN

If I could I'd grow, but it just doesn't happen... I know a lot of people would kill to be in my shoes and have my "problems".. I don't mean to complain, it's just I want to look good when I go clubbing and I see all of these hot outfits but they're are just too big!!

And to Divalicious...you are far from average, you hot, sexy mama.....I'm jealous that everything fits you like it was custom made for your curves!! smile.gif

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

I understand what you are going through. My mom is 5'6 and under 100lbs. She has some serious metabolism problems. I feel bad for her, she can never find anything that fits right. I wish we could all just press a button in the morning and be whatever size we wanted to. I am about 5'6 130lbs. It gets boring. Ya know? I really hope that you can find some cloths. My sister and I are opening a club store this summer where we make whatever you want and we will have some of our own stuff already made. I'll let you know when my web page is up! Love, SIN

Well I have the same problem... I am 5'5 and I weigh 108 ....I am a size 0...It fucking sucks...but the funny thing is that it is properly distributed in my favor. Thank God I come from a good gene pool and somehow I have the fat (or whatever it is) in the right places.. But to the problem....Bebe, French Connection, BCBG, A-B-C, Anthropologie, you have to go to the European stores..Their sizes run a bit smaller.. but they will have our sizes...

Good luck and let me know if you have nay luck....

smile.gif

i'm 5'2 and 104lbs!!! I have alot of trouble finding clothes also! smalls are too big! But i found that XOXO brand jeans and pants fit perfect size 1/2 also buffalo jeans and pants and also JUST USA fit real good.... try bang bang a store on 86th st in bklyn called FLAVOUR grest club clothes and fall stuff............I shop there all the time

one more thing try FOXY LADY in the SI mall

good luck

------------------

Good time had by all!!!

i thought my memory was playing tricks on me. i totally know what you mean. i'm glad i'm not the only one thinking sizes are getting larger and larger. use to fit in a 2. now can't even fit in a 0.

i guess it depends on the designer too. even vivienne tam and anna sui's sizes run a bit large. but if it fits, it fits really well.

Originally posted by jamjimvin:

About how tall are you jolie? I'm a 6'0 tall gal and it is so hard finding decent clothes in NYC. And to uknjx2, how about trying to find size 11 shoes? Its hopeless for me *sniffs* smile.gif

jamjimvin, if you worked for a designer line you'd be set.

a friend of mine works at prada and when they do run way shows the clothes are basically up for grabs afterwards. but ofcourse she petite like me so that doesn't help much. but she grabs the handbags, scarves, accessories... etc. etc. still a good deal.