Clubplanet Nightlife Community

JuSt Out oF CuRioSiTy.....

Nairi583

Went to Bryant College in Smithfield RI, originally Class of '99. Then class of y2k. Now it'll be class of whenever the hell I finish two papers and get my degree.

Mareluna - if 'there is nothing to do' in RI and surrounding areas, then you haven't had your eyes open. Granted we don't get PVD and the like, but Providence has some decent small clubs, we have some excellent live music come through in small venues...NYC is less than 3 hours away, and Boston is 40 minutes.

JP has been @ pulse doing (i think just once a month) afterhours. And the beach clubs (closing now, I guess...) had a summer of intense live bands, local, area, and national tour dates.

The whole city is like a big soho/tribeca/w. village that closes at 1am mainstream, and 8-10am if you know where to go.

Plus there have been some slammin raves the past few months.

------------------

STFU, Class of 1999

Guest crystalmethodny

Jenny: Management

I hate it

I hate business

lol, Im full of hate!

I work in advertising at the moment.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by crystalmethodny:

Jenny: Management

I hate it

I hate business

lol, Im full of hate!

I work in advertising at the moment.

whats's wrong w/ business people, huh steve???

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

I am going to two schools at the moment, taking part time classes at the school I got my associates at, the Fashion Institute of Technology (or Faggots in Training tongue.gif) just cuz I need to do some formal schooling to make the fam happy, and at night to the Learning Institute of Beauty Sciences, so I can get my cosmetology license.

------------------

"I dreamed that you bewitched me into bed

And sung me moon-struck, kissed me quite insane.

(I think I made you up inside my head.)" --Sylvia Plath

Originally posted by alamo:

haha me to rachel what do you do?

I work! duh! I don't think I need to go to College to get a higer degree unless I want to work as a stockbroker, a doctor/nurse, or a reporter. I learned graphic design in 2 months on the job... learing it in school is differnt. And I was using computers since the age of 9 - in Isreal. I'm 22 now. That's a long time. Just watching and learning and doing it a couple of times is good. smile.gif

wow rachel thats awsome. i have only used computers for about 2 to 3 years now =( and learned all that i know now about web / graphic design hands on =)

have any work i can take a look at? also if you dont mind can i have some constructive critisism from your expertise on my site.

=)

------------------

alamo - http://www.alamohq.com

[This message has been edited by alamo (edited 09-12-2000).]

Originally posted by pyramid:

myrlin,

nice to see felow noles still around? when you graduate? remember the underground, latenight library and my fav. the louvre. saw many great dj's at that school

Oh my god, yes. Dont forget CPA....used to go there all the time. Louvre I remember opened my last 2 years I think.

And oh, what was the name of the after hours bar, right off Tenneessee Str next to Miami Subs?

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

myrlin,

i know the place your talking about it turned into a coffee shop. wasn't to big on cpa wed. . louvre was my spot as was the underground. fla. is where i got into ritm,icey,ak1200 etc. saw digweed/josh wink spin at firetone in orlando about 4 years ago. if your still die hard about seminole football check out park avenue country club every sat for seminole games. full of fsu alumni getting wasted.

Originally posted by pyramid:

myrlin,

i know the place your talking about it turned into a coffee shop. wasn't to big on cpa wed. . louvre was my spot as was the underground. fla. is where i got into ritm,icey,ak1200 etc. saw digweed/josh wink spin at firetone in orlando about 4 years ago. if your still die hard about seminole football check out park avenue country club every sat for seminole games. full of fsu alumni getting wasted.

No Not a coffee shop!!! Had many "interesting" nights there.

Omg, I like Park Ave , no idea they had Seminole fans there though. I will definately check it out soon. Of course I like football, Once a NOLE, always a 'Nole =)

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif