Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First CLUB!!!!

luz

Wow, the first time was at an old roller-rink called the "A" (USA Rollerskates) in Queens- they used to throw hip-hop shows on the weekend. Went to see Joe-ski performing "Pee-Wee's Dance"- the bastard showed up at 3:30 am, did his one song, and broke out....it was great...

started housin at the Tunnel and Red Zone after that, which was many moons ago wink.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first club was the Red Zone with Dave Morales, i think around 1990. I occasinaly hit the original Sound Factory (now Twilo) with Junior in 1992,1993.

But I really started clubbing when Junior started to spin @ the tunnel in 1994. I was there every week in the bedroom during 1994, 1995!! Those were the crazy days!

I think it was Cafe Society. I think I was like 16. Then I did the Emerald City thing too. Man am I dating myself or what?!?! The scene has changed a lot. I stopped going for a long time but was dragged back into it when Big Roxy Friday's we're in full swing.

Originally posted by djchris:

I mentioned the same ones a few weeks ago. You have to be at least 30 now to have gone to any of these places back in the day. Oh how I reminice (SP).

please dont rush me wink.gif

I still feel 18

still look it too

LOL biggrin.gif

First time I EVER went to a club was down in Miami with my cousin and fake ID when I was like 15 (I can't remember the name). But my first city club was the tunnel, and I will NEVER forget that experience. Besides seeing what goes on and my life changing after that might, it was also the first time I had ever tried X and I was rolling for 2 days off 1 hit.....oh, I loved it!!!!!

------------------

.·:*¨¨*:·. I'm not a bad girl, Just a good girl that acts bad .·:*¨¨*:·.

icon26.giflittleangel.gif

Originally posted by antvill:

Studio 54 in 1984........I was 16 with a fake ID and capezios on........I was dancing on mesk <---80's version of X.

And one day while viciously throwing down, Jack rolled and declared "LET THEIR BE HOUSE"

and House music was born!!!

no. mesc is mesc and x is x! mesc-you laugh-not dopey AT ALL, EVER!

My first NYC club was Tunnel...when it was the hott spot. Prior to that though I went to teen clubs before I got my fake. I think one was called Butterfly. It was in BloomfieLD, NJ. If I remember right it burnt down. I also went to Music Fcatory on RT 17 and ac ouple other places. Then I got my ID and started goin to Hoboken so-called clubs and then head ed for the city.

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by siciliagirl:

yeah, how long ago like 6 years, right? that's when e was theeee best ever!

My ex bf told me about pills he use to get when he was big into limelight. There was a drug room or something where they went to get the drugs out of a draw??? If thats true Im sure some of you know.

Anyway, he told me about these pills called apples. He said they were HUGE pills. He calles them horse pills. Supposively they were the best pills he has ever gotten...and doing a candyflip with that was even better.

He misses those days.

------------------

catwink1.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

My ex bf told me about pills he use to get when he was big into limelight. There was a drug room or something where they went to get the drugs out of a draw??? If thats true Im sure some of you know.

Anyway, he told me about these pills called apples. He said they were HUGE pills. He calles them horse pills. Supposively they were the best pills he has ever gotten...and doing a candyflip with that was even better.

He misses those days.

OH MY GOD! I didn't think anyone else knew what candyflippin' was! That's crazy! And the kelloggs--much, much better back 5-6 years ago, too!