Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it true that all these clubs we go have to pay the mafia their dues??

When Tunnel was the "it" place me and my friends would go every weekend. I would always see these older men and women waling around in expensive suits and nice dresses. My friends told me they were the Russian Mafia and to just stay away. I heard them speaking Russian too so that made me believe it more. The way they were surveying the crowd and carrying themselves was just crazy creepy! Mafia -n- clubs Im pretty positive go hand in hand

------------------

catwink1.gif

I'd rather be watched by the NY mafia(s) than by any of Giuliani's police thugs! After all, it's just a business, and we do like our e. . .

well, i know i do.

Russian mob, though, huh? That sounds kinda creepy!

------------------

"There is no beginning and no end, only the infinite passion of life."

-Federico Fellini

Originally posted by shadowchaser:

Yeah if the owners of Twilo don't pay up, PVD is going to be sleeping with the fishes and Moose & Rocco are going to break Sasha & Digweed's legs. tongue.gif

dont say it couldnt happen. anyway the mafia runs it. they have the brains and the balls to keep ny on lock down. as for the e they get their piece but they have others doing the work so their hands are clean, know what i mean

------------------

i only speak the truth

peace

Ummm let's be real here for a bit..

NONE of the mob in any form is as strong as it used to be. Also, it's quite narrow-minded to think that these different mafia branches aren't coordinating shit amongst themselves... like said location may in some form or fashion be controlled by 1/4 Russian mob, 1/4 Triad, 1/4 various Vietnamese factions, etc...

One of the reasons people are always like Italian mafia this & that is because of our movie industry. The Italian mob's not even like one coordinated big family event anymore... it's like a bunch of little families, if they can even be said to be that anymore... because these days they're like upper-level gangs..

What you think all those F.O.B Asians that get shipped here in droves on boats is?----- hello, if that's not some Triad shit, I don't know what is..

Why do you think there's a Chinatown and Little Italy right next to each other?

Duh? Because they are the product of the Chinese Mafia / Italian Mafia in their prime, and of course in competition with one another...

As a final note... Guess where Italy learned the whole mafia concept? (Can you say China?)--- Spagetti's not the only thing they learned from China. So, yo.. props where it's due... and obviously, If we're not hearing about it on the news and shit, then that 'faction' is taking care of business.

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

[This message has been edited by artful (edited 09-16-2000).]