Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I just spend what!??!!

noiseboy

can i just share the fact that i took a SEVENTY DOLLAR CAB RIDE!!!!!!!

um. . . i'm sorry but that is just ludicrous!! the logistics. . . the sheer cruelty of it all. . . .

God what i do for a good time!!!

(just thought you'd like to know)

------------------

"The laughter was like a drug, but what was more like a drug was the drugs."

lessons learned:

1. LOATHE THE JERSEY TURNPIKE

2. NEVER TAKE DIRECTIONS BY CO'd PEEPS NO MATTER HOW MUCH THEY SAY THEY KNOW THE AREA.

3. NEXT TIME ARRANGE A RIDE.

but at least the night/morning wasn't a complete washout. . . got to hang with DJ Divine, sillylittlename and blueskygirl, after the shenanigans. . .

worth its weight in gold. . .

------------------

I've got one even better, last Thursday, my friends and I couldn't catch a cab for the life of us. So we took a limo home. We were originally going to just have him take us to Grand Central, but we like the Limo so much, we had him take us all the way to CT.

Blew about 250 but had a great time!!

------------------

** Shake It Baby **

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Tchick

Originally posted by spoonyd:

chump,

there better be a good story to go with this one.

a story. . . from me? go figger. . .

lesson learned: never agree to pay double the meter when you don't know where the hell yer goin. cwm40.gif

and we Queens folk should get together at some point. . . any ideas??

------------------

Originally posted by tripinchick:

I've got one even better, last Thursday, my friends and I couldn't catch a cab for the life of us. So we took a limo home. We were originally going to just have him take us to Grand Central, but we like the Limo so much, we had him take us all the way to CT.

A group of kids and I did the same thing after the last Carl Cox night at Twilo. . . drove around Manhattan in the early mornin'. . . talking to people on the street. . . ended up in Central Park taking pictures with tours that went by!

can't wait to see those pics! five cracked out kids and Canadian tourists. . .

cwm32.gif

------------------

I was at the Tunnel, People behind me were busted selling K, and they thought I was with them. After about an hour and a half in the back room, I didn't know where my friends were gonna be so I left. I told the cabby i lived over the bridge. So I had to bargan with the guy. Oh well!!!

------------------

It's all in the music

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by tripinchick:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAHAHA! okay, here is a cracked out story for ya.....few weeks ago, went to Exit....rolled 3 doubles stacked X-caliburs....the last of which was rolled a half hour before the place closed. (i had to sense of time.....wait..scratch that.....i had no sense of ANYTHING!) haha....so any way..that night i went with a group of about 25 heads......so picture this.....20 (5 peeps bounced early), so 20 people, at some diner near exit....i think its on the corner after the Lexus dealership, anyway...lol....so 20 CRACKED out kids, tryin to connect 5 tables so they can all sit together...and here i sit, at one end of the table......thinking that i lost my watch at the club, when in REALITY.....the watch is still on my arm.....waitress comes to me, and asks me what i want....i (VERY LOUDLY) reply with a hearty YOUR LARGEST GLASS OF OJ PLEASE...so i drink 3 glasses.....now im more cracked out than ever.......and so are my 20 friends......what do we end up doing? we walk around NYC for about an our.....then head twards the Port Authority....and decide to take a bus home. When we had 4 cars! cwm13.gif go figure. oh well....I LOVE X!um....i think ima post a new topic....funniest rolling story....heh heh cwm32.gifcwm44.gifcwm24.gifcwm28.gif