Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it Friday yet?!!!

i swear on sunday evening i was already ready for friday! i just can't wait for the weekends. i feel as though i'm rushing my life or something, by wishing the week would hurry up so i can go out dancing!

tell me it's OK that, although my official age is 28 3/4, i'm a forever 18 y.o. party grrrl who just wants to have fun, and Never "settle down". a gal whose biggest worries in her "adult" life continue to be what to wear this weekend, and what she's going to have for bfast/lun/din. who lives for the weekend and loves to dance that booty off!! i really don't feel like the "adult" i imagined myself to be when i was younger. i don't feel as though i've left the adolecent stage yet!! please, someone, tell me this is OK??

cwm1.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Have you ever considered working less? I don't know, perhaps you have mad obligations or you love your work, but I think that most people can live pretty well on less labor. I am currently taking a masters degree (part-time, naturally) and I work at a nonprofit about twenty-four hours per week. I'm not able to save much, sure but trust me- it's MARVELOUS. I go out to play almost every night and almost always have slow, lazy hours in which to meditate, daydream, walk, read, listen to music, learn new things, make new friends, etc.. If it's at all possible for you to do so without becoming poverty-stricken or homeless or something, try negotiating for a lighter workload! Don't live to work. Work (a little)to live!

And another thing, you shouldn't talk yourself into guilt for having a good time at your age. Just because a lot of your peers are miserable and boring doesn't mean that you need be as well!

------------------

existence precedes essence

Originally posted by namastasyai:

Have you ever considered working less?... Don't live to work. Work (a little)to live!

And another thing, you shouldn't talk yourself into guilt for having a good time at your age. Just because a lot of your peers are miserable and boring doesn't mean that you need be as well!

work less? i would loooove to work less and party more...but one does have to maintain one's lifestyle. and believe me, i don't feel guilty...

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Originally posted by divalicious:

i swear on sunday evening i was already ready for friday! i just can't wait for the weekends. i feel as though i'm rushing my life or something, by wishing the week would hurry up so i can go out dancing!

tell me it's OK that, although my official age is 28 3/4, i'm a forever 18 y.o. party grrrl who just wants to have fun, and Never "settle down". a gal whose biggest worries in her "adult" life continue to be what to wear this weekend, and what she's going to have for bfast/lun/din. who lives for the weekend and loves to dance that booty off!! i really don't feel like the "adult" i imagined myself to be when i was younger. i don't feel as though i've left the adolecent stage yet!! please, someone, tell me this is OK??

cwm1.gif

diva me too! I am outta control. I can't stay home for too long. Its funny when people want my home phone number when I give them my cell. Its only b/c I am hardly home. When I am home though, I am there to SLEEP!

BTW - Thanks for quoting me Rick!

Carpe Diem all the way!

~*Jam*~

------------------

Non esco con Tizio, Caio e Sempronio. Forse Caio!