Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your last meal....

My last meal would have to be from Smith & woolensky. There steaks are the best. I would have there split pea soup , home fries , and asparagus. And for dessert they have a killer pecan pie. YUM!!!! oh , and to was it all down i would have 2-3 bottles of Kristal cause they are so expensive and that would piss everyone off. LOL cwm23.gif

Lets see......

Appetizer-spedini from Angelo's, fried calamari w/ lemon

Main course-Gnocchi w/ red sauce, some coconut shrimp

Dessert-tiramisu (Yummy!!!)

I don't know if I'd be able to eat it all though, if not, I'll just get a doggy bag and take it with me to the afterlife, hehe

romy20

cwm30.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

My las meal would be a nice Italian meal. Start with a basket of fresh assorted bread.Followed by a plate stuffed mushrooms and antipasto. A nice clam appetizer as well. For my meal, which would be accompanied by a fine bottle of red wine, would be chicken francese with fresh string beans a baked potatoe...little butter.. For after dinner I would a nice cannoli and for an after dinner drink, some frangelico!

Hey, when u eat good normally, you wanna go out that way too! cwm32.gif

------------------

catwink1.gif

Well, since you asked, I would like to do it this way:

Appetizer: Beefsteak tomatoe stuffed w/ seasoned lump crabmeat.

and a stuffed artichoke

Salad: Caesar (of course)

Main Course: Linguine Pescatore accompanied w/ Chateu Briand (med rare)

Lobster Tail scampi style

steamed asparagus served o/ vegetable couscous

How could I forget, a bottle of Pinot Grigio

Dessert: Flaming Cafe flavored Creme Brulee

w/ a cappacino

Hey, I'm an expensive date, what can I say....lol..

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Resident did you go looking for this page? it's actually kinda interesting...mmm

I used to work at Maxim Online - we found all sorts of weird/odd/otherwise unusual websites and make fun of them. That one had actually made it as a feature in the Entertainment channel. Somewhere, I still have a collection of links that will convince you that the World Wide Web is a strange, strange place...

Thanks for keeping my day somewhat occupied, not like I don't have other things to do, but the stats they have are pretty facinating, costs 86 bucks to execute someone, 49 bucks a day for each inmate on deathrow, and 8 executions before the end of '00...

Anyway...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

ok all this talk of lunch has made me hungry..... so lets say youre on death row and gonna be electrocuted tomorrow, what would your last meal be????

me....some sushi from nobu, a nice big peter luger steak, some white castle hamburgers and a big tub of ben & jerrys chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream...and to wash it all down a big bottle of krug champagne, a magnum of opus one, and some long island ice teas so i could get real f#cked up before i die!!!!

later,

petp

cwm12.gif

Oh my god, that is a tough one. I guess I would get Fettucine Alfredo, Wendys Chicken Mozzarella Supreme meal, Carvel Sundae (soft vanilla ice cream, hot fudge and chocolate chip cookie dough), #7 from Taco Bell..I think that is it for now. Oh and Honey Mustard pretzels...yummyyy. Now I am really hungry...

My last meal would have to be from Smith & woolensky. There steaks are the best. I would have there split pea soup , home fries , and asparagus. And for dessert they have a killer pecan pie. YUM!!!! oh , and to was it all down i would have 2-3 bottles of Kristal cause they are so expensive and that would piss everyone off. LOL cwm23.gif