Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Opie and Anthony

jprutig

anyone else listen to these guys?

it's the only thing on the radio i listen to. these f*cking guys keep me driving around the block laughing my ass off.

anyone know what the deal is with them and that FUCKING LOSER Howard Stern?

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

i think o & a are just 2 guys having fun and i like it alot

i have been listening to em since there first week on the air in nyc... it was labour day weekend 98'' and i was flippin threw the station and i was hooked been listenin to em everyday on the way home

and howard everyday on the way in..

i think howard is gettin lazy it is time for someone new

------------------

EXIT's 1 year Anniversary Party this sat. 09.23.00 for Guestlist: 201-725-8858, oasis9389@aol.com

Do we have to rehash this? We have a search engine...O + A and Howard work for the same company...their shows are similar but O+A are much much more original, howard uses the same ideas over and voer again....plus O+A are not new like people believe...

------------------

THE BEAT IS IN MY HEAD

AIM:Turbo SC300

Originally posted by jeffkaos:

Without Howard Stern there would never be a Opie & Anthony (they suk, they steal their whole act from Stern)

Howard Stern For Prez!

ahhhh!!

JESUS GOD!!!

people say ona bites old stern material

shit stern says it himself

(never mentions ona though?)

If this is true why not really point it out by playing similar bits on best of's?

shit there's enough of them

that big nosed hippie has to have a vacation once every other month

I still enjoy Stern

But it's all about ONA

cwm41.gifcwm42.gif <----GARY

------------------

When the going gets weird

the weird turns pro... docmorph.gif

Originally posted by vj604:

their shows are similar but O+A are much much more original, howard uses the same ideas over and voer again

If it weren't for Howard O&A wouldn't even have the balls to do half the stuff they do. He's the origional they're just following his lead.

I did this post a few months ago. O&A proved a good point the other day. They said "Oh That old gag". Very true - Howard opened the air waves, but that doesn't mean radio is all about Stern. Like O&A said, The Wright Brothers created the plane but they never flew a 757. Howard's gone done hill since his divorce, and O&A are kicking ass.

------------------

It's all in the music

They broadcast from the 10th floor in my office building. 888..7th avenue (57th street). A lot of times when I go down for a smoke, there are a bunch of girls going up there to get on the show..I think it is pretty easy to get on..if anyone cared. Just thought I'd tell you where they are.