Clubplanet Nightlife Community

MY FAVORITE 80'S MOVIE WAS . . .

eggmok

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On March 3, 1969 the United States Navy established an elite school for the top one percent of its pilots. Its purpose was to teach the lost art of aerial combat and to insure that the handful of men who graduated were the best fighter pilots in the world.

They succeeded.

Today the Navy calls it Fighter Weapons School.

The flyers call it:

Top Gun

topgun27.jpg

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

it.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

The Last Dragon, Dune, Conan, Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo, Dark Crystal, Feris Beuller's Day off, Time Bandits, Revenge of the Ninja, Real Genius, Lethal Weapon, Gremlins, ET, Highlander, Blade Runner, Mad Max, Tron, Star Wars, Space Balls, Superman, Weird Science, Porky's, Endgame, Indiana Jones, Commando, Terminator, Beverly Hills Cop, 48hrs, Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm Street, 3 O'Clock High, Mega Force, The HOwling 2, Fright Night, American Werewolf in London, Lost Boys, Licensed to Drive, Goonies, My Demon Lover(something like that), The Never Ending Story, Transformers the Movie, GI Movie, Grease 2, Love At First Bite,

etc...

cwm16.gifcwm16.gifcwm16.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Originally posted by artful:

The Last Dragon, Dune, Conan, Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo, Dark Crystal, Feris Beuller's Day off, Time Bandits, Revenge of the Ninja, Real Genius, Lethal Weapon, Gremlins, ET, Highlander, Blade Runner, Mad Max, Tron, Star Wars, Space Balls, Superman, Weird Science, Porky's, Endgame, Indiana Jones, Commando, Terminator, Beverly Hills Cop, 48hrs, Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm Street, 3 O'Clock High, Mega Force, The HOwling 2, Fright Night, American Werewolf in London, Lost Boys, Licensed to Drive, Goonies, My Demon Lover(something like that), The Never Ending Story, Transformers the Movie, GI Movie, Grease 2, Love At First Bite,

etc...

cwm16.gifcwm16.gifcwm16.gif

Hey Art

Did you ever leave the house?

(I shouldn't talk, I saw all of those)

wink.gif

HOW COULD WE FORGET

BEAT STREET!!!!!!!!

cwm12.gifcwm34.gifcwm30.gif

Mine would have to be "The Breakfast Club" seeing how I was IN IT!

I played AMH little sister (because I am his sister in real life).. Check out Anthony Michal Hall's web site at

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.Hallofmirrors.com" TARGET=_blank>www.Hallofmirrors.com</A>

if you look at his photo album, you can see a pic of me (Mary), my brother (mike and my mom (mercedes) in the car scene dropping off "Brian"..

smile.gif

[This message has been edited by baci21 (edited 09-22-2000).]