Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Random guys who grab girls at Clubs..

Why do some guys do that? I went to Float last night and this guy kept grabbing me and throwing me up in the air. He was twice my size and I had no fukkin clue who he was. I was really fucked up too, which made it worse..I shouldve just puked on him. And these French dudes were like, "American men are so rude!" what do you girls do when nasty guys start touching you?

1. Curse them off.

2. Give them a nasty look

3. Knock them in the balls.

4. grab them back.

~MuiMui~

I usually dont let it get to that..b/c when i'm out i always have a mean look on my face so i can avoid that from happening...so guys are usually scared to approach me, but when they do i just ignore them and walk right past them.. I have to be the one to come on to them or else forget it they are pathetic losers in my eyes..... cwm9.gif

------------------

~~PiMpin AiNt EaSy BuT iT SuRe iS FuN!!~~ malelovies.gif

I posted a topic about this not too long ago. I know what you mean about guys touching and grabbing you. They even have the nerve to do it if you are with a guy. I was out with My bf one night at Exit and the guy just came right up to me with my bf standing right there and he grabbed my butt. They have no respect

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

i am *obnoxious* . . . i will turn around and make a scene if i have to . . and if i can grab on to the roaming hand and find the guy it's attached too, i'll scream at him, and i even *spit* on a guy once, who decided that since i had a skirt on (and it wasn't that short, and it had shorts attached underneath it) that it was his god-given right to put his hand up it.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I may be small and prissy and very much a lady..but I have been known to flip the script when the need arises.. I knocked some guy out a couple of years ago..He thought he would be cute and follow me around the entire night even after telling him repeatedly that I was not interested...All I knw is that his friends picked him up and were like "Shit, that bitch is nuts!"

cwm2.gif

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif

[This message has been edited by vampienyc10 (edited 09-22-2000).]

oh a couple things i forgot, people posted while i was writing . . .

that mean look on your face thing doesn't work for me. i have a theory that if i don't smile, guys won't think i'm smiling at them, and approach me. instead, guys come up to me and paw my face, telling me to smile, etc, and touch my chin. ICK.

obviously there's a reason i'm not smiling. you're it.

people grab me all the time when Rob and I are out . . . while he has him arms around me, or is holding my hand, or i'm dancing with him. have some respect, guys.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

I have actually kicked a guy at Twilo, who thought that my white skirt meant that he could go exploring. . . if you know what I mean. Well, i don't think he danced for the rest of the night after I kicked him in the shins!!!! cwm1.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

I have actually kicked a guy at Twilo, who thought that my white skirt meant that he could go exploring. . . if you know what I mean. Well, i don't think he danced for the rest of the night after I kicked him in the shins!!!! cwm1.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

Originally posted by brandie:

oh a couple things i forgot, people posted while i was writing . . .

that mean look on your face thing doesn't work for me. i have a theory that if i don't smile, guys won't think i'm smiling at them, and approach me. instead, guys come up to me and paw my face, telling me to smile, etc, and touch my chin. ICK.

obviously there's a reason i'm not smiling. you're it.

people grab me all the time when Rob and I are out . . . while he has him arms around me, or is holding my hand, or i'm dancing with him. have some respect, guys.

luv,

brandie

thats news to me??? i always watch and make sure no one even comes *near* you

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

ban1.gif

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 09-22-2000).]

I usually determine who it was and then gently put my hand on their shoulder. He turns around and I smile and ask "Do I know you?" He smiles back and says "no". Then I start screaming "Then why is your fucking hand on my ass!!!!" They get pretty embarassed by that so it's fun.

Next time I'm just going to punch them in the head. cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

I was at factory once walking around and this guy actually grabbed my crotch! I am certain he probably thought I was way messed up..cause at that time (almost closing) most people are. Well, I was sober, and when I looked at him he gave me such a smirk, that I took my fist, and punched him in the chest so hard, that he literally gasped for air and fell to the ground. smile.gif

This is even better..I was out running one day..and this young guy on a bicycle rides by and pinches my ass really hard! At first I was just in amazement..then he came by and did it again. I of course shouted every curse at him in the book. He came back for a third time, in which I stuck my arm out and he fell right off the bike, which I know must have hurt pretty bad. Plus, a min after this happened a few ladies were walking by and I yelled at them to watch out for the guy, they started yelling at him and went right after him...I didn't stay around to see, but I'll bet they kicked his skinny ass.

So guys, when you think about putting your hand anywhere near a girl...think twice and do not do it.

I was at a bar and some girl was there next to me. Apparently some dude walked by and squished her ass. She turned around and looked at me and started yelling. Talk about killing a buzz. Then her boyfriend, who's next to her, decides to play the macho guy and decides that he's bigger and meaner... throws a punch and misses.

So I did the only thing I could, I shoved her

ass in his face. I knew the bouncers so they kicked them out and I went back to my merrily drinking ways with my peeps.

For the trouble I went through I shoulda grabbed her ass myself. Not that I would ever...

Girls, please make absolutely sure to know who the offender is before doing something nasty to an innocent bystander.

------------------

Dream a little dream...

even tho i am not the most approachable gal in a club, due to the "as if" look my buddy uknjx2 says i give to the idiots who don't know how to approach someone properly, i am constantly assaulted by guys' utter rudeness.

if a guy does touch me in a way that is offensive (ie: grabs my butt) i've been known to knock them upside the head like their mamas should have done when thay were growing up!

ooo, i remember one of the bouncers i know at exit smacked my butt and i whipped around with my fists up ready to battle!! i felt like i made that growl sound that Ling (from Ally McBeal) makes!! in the red corner, Divalicious - 5'4" 120#. in the blue corner, Lucifer (that's his name!) - 6'1" 230#!! that would have been fuuuuny cwm27.gif

------------------

icon9.giflove.giflaugh.gif

Originally posted by nikkisticks:

Well what does that mean? No man is destroying me!

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

it means that unless a woman has had fight experience and is a martial artist or built like china from WWF, a guy will likely win in a fight. its a matter of testosterone, the way we learned to scrap while growing up, center of balance, and size.

r u a martial artist or china? if so, have u actually beat up a guy? i dont mean just wrestling with your brother, i mean a drag-out-knock-down-ass-kicking fight. fights r tough stuff and the less able fighter usually gets destroyed. thats what i meant. i dont know why u take offense confused.gif

------------------

i love music!

Originally posted by cathyo:

I usually determine who it was and then gently put my hand on their shoulder. He turns around and I smile and ask "Do I know you?" He smiles back and says "no". Then I start screaming "Then why is your fucking hand on my ass!!!!" They get pretty embarassed by that so it's fun.

Next time I'm just going to punch them in the head. cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

i really want to party with you sometime!!!

cool.gif

------------------

i love music!

I hate those piece of shit low lifes that think they can grab whatever they want. Fact is, if they were real men they would attract the ladies and wouldn't have to assault them. There are very few things that piss me off enough to fight anybody at a club but that does it for me. Even if it is a total stranger getting hassled a feel obliged to help them out. I have instructed my GF to grab the balls and keep squeezing until the fucker pukes a lung.