Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What are some good ENERGY-BOOSTERS?

kramadas

I was looking for red bull on the net and came across this stuff called Battery. It's supposed to be even better and is only 19$ for a case of 24 at beveragesdirect.com.

It's not to good to mix the two b/c alchohol is technically a downer and E is just the opposite. I take Xenadrine to work out and that work great too.

------------------

No Regrets

No club is to crazy

HYDROXYCUT!!!

I take three before I go out (If you have never taken them before, don't take three in one shot) and in a weird way it brings back the speediness from any drugs that may still be in your system...I feel like I am high, in a really good way.. Don't know how or why but it does the job and I love it....My friend who parties on nose candy, well I gave her a couple one night and she calls it "over-the-counter cocaine"

Let me know what you decide to take.. cwm2.gif

(*remember don't mix with any speedy drugs, all drugs containing ephedrine screw around with your heart and makes it beat faster, you run the risk of having a heart attack)

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

HYDROXYCUT!!!

I take three before I go out (If you have never taken them before, don't take three in one shot) and in a weird way it brings back the speediness from any drugs that may still be in your system...I feel like I am high, in a really good way.. Don't know how or why but it does the job and I love it....My friend who parties on nose candy, well I gave her a couple one night and she calls it "over-the-counter cocaine"

Let me know what you decide to take.. cwm2.gif

(*remember don't mix with any speedy drugs, all drugs containing ephedrine screw around with your heart and makes it beat faster, you run the risk of having a heart attack)

Where do you get it?

JOLT COLA (classic hyper fuel!) AND A COUPLE VIVARIN SHOULD KEEP U UP TILL TUESDAY!!!!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!!! cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm8.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

Guest crystalmethodny

Hmm

Crystal Methamphetamine

Oh... err

Red Bull!

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Well, I'm going to Twilo this weekend, but want to take a break from rolling...what are some other things that can give me energy? I know about Ripped Fuel and RedBull.

There's a bunch of legal compounds (cold and asthma medications; BronchiEase comes to mind) related to ephedrine (the active ingredient in Ripped Fuel): pseudoephedrine, synephrine, and a few others. You can also get pure ephedrine too. None of them do anything all that different from ephedrine though.

Originally posted by raver_mania:

Also, is it really bad to mix Ripped Fuel and alcohol?

Thanx

Um, it was bad for me! On that combo I've gotten sicker than I've ever been, but I freely admit that it was my fault for overdoing one or the other or both, and not drinking enough water.

i love my mother for teaching me how to make my morning "pick me up" i woke up all groggy....and after i had it...i realized that this was a good one to add to ur post.......

3 shots of Cuban coffee!!! God bless my mom!

This shit makes me look like this....... cwm24.gifcwm24.gifcwm24.gif

------------------

A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT! --Me

You can get this stuff from herbalife, it's like an iced tea mix but i forget what it's called....it's specifically for energy. Anyway, that stuff had me wired for hours after one glass. I forgot I even had it but I'll break it out and get the name if you want it!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif

lol...shit I'm going to try all this stuff, and I'm going to be wired for weeks!! hehe...tho caffeine does nothing for me (thus Red Bull has little effect). I mgiht try ephedrine/ripped fuel/stacker and some of the other things mentioned....but I'll take it like an hour before I start drinking...we'll see what happens!

thanx again for the info.

UKNJX2: if you could get me the name of that drink that'd be great.

i know its not supposed to work techinically since they have opposite efx, but alcohol and ephedrine has always done me justice

scream.gif

-Rob

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

scream.gifhmr3.gif

I usually take DLPA, Vitamin C, Magnesium, and 5-HTP with a glass grapefruit juice. Then an hour later I drink a can of Red Bull.

This is a great pre-loading regimen for rolling, but I have also found that it works fairly well even if you don't take any pills.

cwm20.gif

Even with the 5-HTP?? One of the by-products produced when 5-HTP is broken down in your stomach is melatonin...which is something your body produces to help you sleep. However, maybe that wears off quickly, leaving you energetic.

Well, last weekend I got really drunk, one Ripped Fuel, drank some more RedBull/vodkas and was all over the dance-floor non-stop!

------------------

Thank GAWD for the music...!

Yellow Jackets are the best. They last for hours and you only need to take 1. They are made by Stacker 2. I have tried all the legal stuff (Ripped Fuel, Ephedra Extract,) but Yellow Jackets are a miracle that they are legal. If you have a j to puff on 1 hour after taking the yellow jacket you'll feel better than rolling. I swear by them.