Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey for the ladies

alpha

It CAN be pleasurable . . . if done correctly. I've heard that if the girls on top instead of the guy then it can be pleasurable for the girl . . . so I've heard. wink.gif

sex.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

"Live as if your were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

angel.gif

never tried it...all the girls ive ever gone out with were to scared to do it.

where can i find girls that actially enjoy it?!?!?!?...i feel deprived, im greek, i have to be doing anal, i feel like im letting down my nationality!!!!!!!! lol cwm12.gif

The Master Bastard in full defect! how's your wife and my kids you sumonobeech? when will ya be in town, we should have a drink or tube of crack together, and dont worry about getting a ride, if my friend lets me borrow his garbage truck i can pick you up he he. i hope this is the same alpha i knew and spanked in the good ole days or else someone is probably thinking im an asshole, well someone new at least. alpha the man that laffs with a B - BWAHAHAHA

Ummmm, first time I tried it years ago it was awful!!! Didn't try again until recently w/my current b/f and it was not so horrible anymore. Once in a while is no problem w/me. And yes, it can be pleasurable when done properly. wink.gif

BTW, I heard that guys have a g-spot and it is in the poop chute. Check out www.tantra.org under lingam massage.

Any of you guys brave enough to check...it might be worth it!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

Originally posted by blueangela:

I like when my bf Justin Volpe rams a toilet plunger in my asshole.

you know justin volpe?? where are you from?

------------------

"And thus they give the time, that Nature meant

For peaceful sleep and meditative snores,

To ceaseless din and mindless merriment

And waste of shoes and floors."

[This message has been edited by PFloyd40 (edited 09-21-2000).]

only tried it once, ouch ouch ouch!!! shooting pains, felt like a knife driving into me. i can only handle a little finger, but not for long and i get annoyed. just not the sexiest part of the body and so many reasons NOT to go there!!!! unsanitary even if you're using a condom!!!!!

petp

Clubber

posted 09-21-2000 09:39 AM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

never tried it...all the girls ive ever gone out with were to scared to do it.

where can i find girls that actially enjoy it?!?!?!?...i feel deprived, im greek, i have to be doing anal, i feel like im letting down my nationality!!!!!!!! lol

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

im in the same boat as u....its a let down to our nation!! My ex who was greek wouldnt even give me any! owell i guess ill never know.... cwm36.gif