Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Top Ten Reasons Why the NYPD Raided Vinyl on Friday

Number Ten:

Olympics coverage pre-empted the Starsky & Hutch reruns.

Number Nine:

They heard Andy Rooney was going to be there. (way to go Rooney, you schmuck!)

Number Eight:

When your all hopped up on steroids and cocaine you need to find something to do.

Number Seven:

Officer Nick O'Rourke a.k.a. "DJ BeatOfficer" was jealous of Dannys ranking on the Musik Magazine list.

Number Six:

Twilo, Sound Factory, and Exit all paid their bribes on time this week.

Number Five:

The precinct's internet connection was down, and they had no access to the NAMBLA message boards.

Number Four:

After that last report on 20/20 someone had to do something about that dangerous "hug drug".

Number Three:

Finding and arresting real criminals is just too damn difficult and too damn dangerous.

Number Two:

They knew they would be able to give Schwingep a body cavity search.

And Last But Not Least, Ladies and Gentlemen,

The Number One Reason the NYPD Raided Vinyl on Friday:

Getting to keep the pills dropped on the floor during the raid;

cause everyone on the force knows that dropping a crushed up tab of E in an eleven year olds Slurpee almost guarantees "they'll be a gettin' some".

[This message has been edited by david_letterman (edited 09-25-2000).]

Originally posted by david_letterman:

The Number One Reason the NYPD Raided Vinyl on Friday:

The pills dropped on floor during the raid;

cause everyone of the force knows that dropping a crushed up tab of E in an eleven year olds Slurpee almost guarantees "they'll be a gettin' some".

Maybe I'm too baked right now but that doesn,t make one bit of sense cwm3.gif

The rest is mad funny cwm27.gif

------------------

vowels.gif

Originally posted by h0nus:

Wow. Funny stuff. cwm27.gif

How about a list for top 10 reasons that Twilo WON'T get busted this Friday night?

Seriously.... I have no idea how all this club busting goes down, but twilo better be clear this friday.... I've been waiting too long for this night, and I would really really HATE it cwm21.gif if the pigs mess up my party.....

-------------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

LMAO cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gif

Damn bitches. Next time I'm in town, I'll make sure to greese some pigs myself so DT can spin non-stop.

------------------

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both, And be one traveler, long I stood, And looked down one as far as I could...

I shall be telling this with a sigh, Somewhere ages and ages hence: Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.

--RF

Yo that was some funny shit.

The raid itself blew though. 2 out of the last 3 fuckin' times I've been there, the pigs raided. I just can't understand how there is nothing better for them to do with their time. Aren't there lots of all night coffee and donut shops for them to protect?

I can't beleive these "pro cops" ads in the subway. Like some ad is going to make me think cops do good things. Never in my life have I been helped by a cop. Perhaps if they spent the money on customer (i.e. citizens) service classes instead of shitty subway ads the cops would act like normal people instead of pigs on a power trip and then people would respect them also and they wouldn't need those shit ads.

Ahh, it feels so good to vent.

------------------

BAC

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.