Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fucking awsome

hellow friends.

i just made my day dropped 5 d-bol pills,2androl pills,and my girl shot 3cc of test 2cc of deca 4cc od sustanon up my ass. I took care of the rest in my shoulder 5cc of primo, 2cc of equipose and 6cc of winistrol. WOW THAT FEELS GOOD. i'm going to go tanning and then hit the gym. anybody know were i can get some g for the weekend. email if you do at juiceitup@.com. anybody want to meet up let me no.

thank you

juiceboy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey juiceboy, do you do synthol? My boy's saying that it's a silicone-based industrial lubricant that sticks to muscle fibers and makes them look bad-ass. You have to massage the muscle you've injected or else it's gonna end up looking bumpy when synthol hardens up.

Originally posted by juiceboy:

hook a guido up.

please please please please pretty please. thanks for advice you nice person i like nice persons my girl likes nice persons because then i'm not mad and my girl dont like when i'm mad. i ow you a cannoli on my grandmother.

thank you

juiceboy

I have some ghb and some verve and some gbl for you i need a favor tho i'm too big to reach around me to squeeze the zits on my ass will you ask your girlfriend to do it for me i promise i will not fart in her mouth like i did last time at tempts thank you we juiceheads have to stick together too many outta shape people around i will meet you at world aka exit part 2 i will be flexing and i have a killer tan

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.

the primo and winnie rips me up and i take centubureal 10 times a day. i'm 6 3" 225 solid. i take milk thisel for the liver and saw palmettow for prostate. multivitamins and garlic pills for the immune system. all these pills every day all year around even when i dont juice. then after each cycle i take hcg clomid to bring my testostrone levels back to normal thats why i dont loose any weight and keep it solid. i look good all year around the key are all the other things beside the juice and to stay lifting after the cycle. drink alot of water and lot vitamin a to keep skin healthy i never break out, i get a check up every 3 months and doc says healthy as can be the key is do it smartly and safe. dont drink, or pop pills because it sets everything back i do ghb because it has no effect in the muscle building. did i tell you i have a black i-roc z

thank you

juiceboy

Originally posted by juiceboy:

the primo and winnie rips me up and i take centubureal 10 times a day. i'm 6 3" 225 solid. i take milk thisel for the liver and saw palmettow for prostate. multivitamins and garlic pills for the immune system. all these pills every day all year around even when i dont juice. then after each cycle i take hcg clomid to bring my testostrone levels back to normal thats why i dont loose any weight and keep it solid. i look good all year around the key are all the other things beside the juice and to stay lifting after the cycle. drink alot of water and lot vitamin a to keep skin healthy i never break out, i get a check up every 3 months and doc says healthy as can be the key is do it smartly and safe. dont drink, or pop pills because it sets everything back i do ghb because it has no effect in the muscle building. did i tell you i have a black i-roc z

thank you

juiceboy

thank you for your advice i keep juicing and juicing i dont even have an off period i am 5'9 and 210 pounds i have bad roid rages where i punch my family in the face my father kicked me out i punched him through a wall if i meet a girl in a club and grab her ass and she gets mad i punch her in the throat i bench 450 no problem i have a hairy back and lots of zits but you cant see them because i tan for hours each day i tan lift punch people and flex

------------------

Originally posted by neptune:

ROTFLMAO!!! hahahahahaha

are u f*ckin kidding me?!!??!!

this not funny donot laugh at me i will get mad and punch the computer then my father gets mad so i punch him too i broke 5 computers since july because people laugh at me and send my family to the hospital too they cannot afford these hospital bills so please neptune do not laugh or i will have to punch my keyboard thank you and if you are nice i will share my ghb with you next time i see you at sound factory

------------------

this happened to me on the way to the gym this morning i was driving in my black monte carlo with the tops down because i try to tan whenever i can and i had zombie nation the 35 minutes denny tsettos version blasting and i was sipping my ghb through a straw and i was singing along with my cd singing "oooh oh" "oooh oh" and i hit a bump int the road and i spilled my ghb on my lap and it burned my tan thighs so i got mad and punched the windshield now my windshiled is broken and my father will be mad because he gets mad when i get mad and punch things so if he is mad at me i get mad at him and i punch my father and then he goes to the hospital because i am mad

------------------

Ay-o I just went to the store to buy a 3 pack of royal blue wife beaters but the guy wanted to sell me a large trying to tell me that someone of my size and stature was too big to wear a size small. Just prior to going in the store I went to the local smoothie stand and ordered a Strawberry Banana smoothie (because I'm a big tough guy) and I poured 9 caps of ghb in and swallowed the whole fuckin thing without shakin it up. SO now I got this little chinese guy tryin to fuckin tell me to get a large and I told him that maybe he could only see half of me cuz his eyes are so fuckin slanty and he said that his kids are 16 years old and already graduated college and that I should go fuck myself and stop using the word yous instead of the word you and that all the steroids that I do make my balls small and that is why I am an asshole. So I took out my fuckin balls and my dick and I pissed all over his candy bar selection and the fruit. He was threatening to call the cops but I offered him some G instead...so now I'm chillin with this g'd-out chinese guy. He wants to talk.

Oh heyo..sank you for me coming to here with this guido and ghb for the clubs and my wife now passed out and I ate her sushi..she is japanese whore.

Enough I tell him...so now we are going to the gym..I started him on a cycle and have just lent him the keys to my '91 camaro. Speak to yous later.

Originally posted by cazz926:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I missed these guys.

that was very nice of you i like you you are nice i will give you some of my ghb at world this weekend and you can watch me flex i missed you guys too i got mad so i punched the computer so i had to wait to get a new one so i can post again my father told me to sit on my hands when i get mad and not punch anything but how can i type if i sit on my hands ? my father is stupid and makes me mad when he gives me stupid ideas so i punched him again

------------------

Originally posted by siciliagirl:

juiceboy and njguido69.............toooooo funny! lol =)'hook a guido up' hehehe cwm2.gif

you are very nice thank you do you want to be my girlfriend ? my girlfriend now gets mad at me because all i do is lift tan drink ghb and punch things when i am mad just yesterday i asked her to shave my back and she told me she was busy so i got really mad and punched her she told me if i punch her again she will leave me but she gets me very mad when she don't do what i tell her to do and then i get mad because she is mad and i punch things do you want to drink ghb and shave my back?

------------------