Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SEX ON E

Doesn't usually work and only results in hours of frustration. My boyfriends are forbidden from doing E except on special occasions.

Maybe that's why I got no man.... Hmmmm.... Okay, my next guy can take E, but I hope he wont mind my spending the afterhours with the poolboy!

Hugs!

------------------

All for fun and fun for all

mbdewey@yahoo.com

Oh it's great, far too many highlights to name them all but heres a few wink.gif

* e + mda + champagne + 2 girls + vibrator for 6 hours......high light of my life wink.gif

* causing a girl to squirt

* if Jimmy's having issues then gosh darn it(as divalicious put it) you gotta lap it up wink.gif )

suffice to say there are many more stories and it's all good biggrin.gif

------------------

..................coming soon to a dancefloor near you------------------> boa_boy@yahoo.com

Never did it while on it, only coming down. That's my boyfriends high sign to do things that don't normally happen! I won't say what! wink.gif

------------------

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

[This message has been edited by cathyo (edited 09-27-2000).]

ummm...wha...?? 8 1/2 hours, how the..? Don't get the wrong idea , im definetely a huge fan of 'sex on X' , but after first 20 minutes i really try werkin towards the orgasm and sometimes when its not happening and i go really fast it starts to hurt after awhile..am i the only one..? god.! 8 1/2 hours, you guys must be really taking your time...?

I've done it a couple of times and have to say it was really good, but this one time in college was just too funny! We were both wearing work boots and just couldn't get them off so he just kept his jeans around his ankles which really messed things up. (I had been wearing a skirt so that came right off!!) Gives a whole new meaning to "knocking boots", or no, wait, maybe not....All I know is it was awesome and I'll never forget the "sex with boots on" as we referred to it from that point on.

------------------

angel.gif I LEAD A DOUBLE LIFE bad.gif

I had many experiences with it. The first time I tried it, we started having sex about 20 minutes before rolling, so by the time it started hitting us, we were fucking like bandits. After about half an hour into rolling and fucking, we were both howling and sweating like bandits. When i came, my orgasm lasted for at least 15 seconds. Nearly blew my head off (both of them). I tried to do it again 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately it was the fist time me and the current girl I was dating tried to have sex together. We had already passed the peak of E, and were coming down already. I was had for the first 15 minutes but kept going up and down every 20 minutes after that. Then after about 2 hours of that, we gave up because I couldn't cum. I couldn't finish for about 6-7 hours later.

Evan

Count me in with the foreplayers... Touching and expressing closeness is REALLLY fine on MDMA but straight-ahead sex seems almost like a chore for me when on a good roll.

Sex on 3 grams of dried shrooms!

Or even just good old ganja!

Or both!!!

E is better in the clubs- dancing one's ass off.

------------------

existence precedes essence

• 2 weeks later...

I definitely don't recommend it! I tried it and I didn't get to feel the pill as much because I was concentrating on the sex. Personally, I'd rather roll in a club then in a bed. It's more fun! Besides all the foreplay is the best on e anyway. That's just my opinion.