Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THE SCARIEST HORROR MOVIE EVER WAS . . .

eggmok

Sorr, but I just went to see the Exorcist in the movies Friday night and I laughed at it. I remember seeing it when I was about 7 yrs old and I was scared out of my mind, but now I was just laughing. Friday the 13th still scares me though.

------------------

It takes a minute to like someone, an hour to get to know someone, a month to love someone, but it takes a life time to get over someone.

Kat7135672@aol.com

angel_blue.gif

This is more for the older people here but I saw this movie when I was 5, I think it was "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark". One scene sticks in my head. There are these little creatures that pull some chick out of her bed by her hair and drag her into the basement. She has only a flashlight as a weapon.

That's all I remember but it screwed me up big time. For years I would sleep right in the middle of the bed with nothing, esp. my hair, hanging over.

I still don't like to have anything hanging now!! I think it's just a habit at this point. I know there's too much shit under my bed for any creatures to be under there! cwm35.gifcwm39.gifcwm35.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

disco_anim_bf16.gif A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

"The Shinning" def. still scares me.

I saw the Exorsist the other night too, I loved the new part with her crawling backwards and upside down, down the stairs. Freaked me out-I tried walking up to my boyfriend and scaring him while he was watching TV (same walk as in the movie). But I am not that talented...Yet

dancer.gif

Originally posted by cathyo:

This is more for the older people here but I saw this movie when I was 5, I think it was "Don't Be Afraid of the Dark". One scene sticks in my head. There are these little creatures that pull some chick out of her bed by her hair and drag her into the basement. She has only a flashlight as a weapon.

cwm35.gifcwm39.gifcwm35.gif

Omfg, I remember that movie when I was little. THinking of those little things when I go in the basement still has the ability to scare me. Ill never forget that movie and the whispering those little creature did just out of sight of the light.

------------------

Myrlin

druid3.gif

Exorcist was definitely f***in' scary.. IT was scary as hell..Ever since I saw that movie with that crazy clown I had to put all my clown faces and an porcelain dolls away. I hate clowns even now and I am 23 years old. Now that is pathetic.. I won't even wlk near a sewage drain..."THEY ALL FLOAT DOWN HERE"

------------------

------------------------@

vampienyc10

vampie@aol.com

"One is not born a woman, one becomes one."

- Simone de Beauvoir

sa1227.gif