Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know you're in love when.....

It is more than just love...it is being real and knowing that it doesn't matter.

Until you lock the windows in the car and do it. Then it is just downright rude. cwm44.gif

LOL

JDogg

------------------

I stopped at a Sbarro and asked for an espresso.

The bright light working there said "Sorry we only

have Cheese and Pepperoni."

Eww.. I would hate to be your bf.. wink.gif

------------------

Perhaps one of the most interesting and colorful words in the English language today is the word "Fuck". It is one magical word which, just by its sound, can describe pain, pleasure, love and hate. In language, "Fuck" falls into many grammatical categories. It can be used as a verb, both transitive (John fucked Mary) and intransitive (John fucked). It can be an active verb (John really gives a fuck) or a passive verb (John was fucked by Mary), or an adverb (Mary is fucking interested in John), and a noun (Mary is a terrific fuck). It can be used as an adjective (Mary is fucking beautiful). As you can see, there are a very few words with the versatility of "Fuck". finger.gif

Originally posted by Calyandra:

You can do this....and not be ashamed!!!

I thought that was marriage.. and I thought that was cause it's supposed to be forever, so like both people are like "You got no where to run from me now bitch.. you're stuck with me... *fart* and another thing *fart* the next time you cook *burp* some beans for dinner, *fffaaaarrrrrtttttt!!* ... you'll know what to expect... *burp*, now won't ya?

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

Liz - too funny -

and btw, ezdreamer/apotheosis - ICK . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

**NEW EMAIL!!**

<A HREF="mailto:brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net">brandie@powerpuff.com

or

loves2cox@netscape.net</A>

AIM: loves2cox

i love Rob *always&forever*

Shut up Adam! double-finger.gif

You should talk anyway....hehhe at least I dont have that multiple action going on....

Taking a dump in front of one another is kind of gross but def. love.

Having sex during her period is just plain gross.....yucky... outtahere.gif LoL

Calyandra@aol.com

------------------

~*Liz*~

~*A bad little kiddie doing bad little things*~

[This message has been edited by Calyandra (edited 09-28-2000).]

I don't really think that's love taking a dump in fornt of eachother it's really just about reaching the point of being comfortable. Love is not everything. sorry but it's not people can love eachother but still never get along or work things out. It's called being content with someone with ALOT of compromise and women taking ALOT of SHIT form you guys... hehehe there I vented!

Originally posted by neptune:

You know your in love when you dont even think about checking out another guy..

That is the truest statement!!! Most true!! Whatever is grammatically correct!! Trying to say I agree 100%!!! I've only been there once!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 09-28-2000).]

Originally posted by uknjx2:

That is the truest statement!!! Most true!! Whatever is grammatically correct!! Trying to say I agree 100%!!! I've only been there once!!

i've been there but it came and went so that might have just been an infatuation...True Love lasts forever...im on a mission to find it though...

------------------

~~PaRt TiMe AngEL angel.gif PaRt tImE DeViL~~ sgrin.gif

You can't define it. Love is way too deep. At times it may fade,or change, but love never dies. I hope that this can reach special somebody. I will always care!! cwm38.gif

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

True love... Well my boyfriend and I have been together for 9 years. We have been through hell and back together. We love each other more now than ever. People are surprised that we are still together-things were very ugly. But we never gave up, we wanted things to work out and they did. Love comes around but it is easy to let it go. We just didn't, and we won't.

I don't know what true love is. Love is like a test, are you willing to hold on to it or not? You must be strong and have faith, and you must all the time give your all.

I would say it is definately worth it, and I know it is everytime I look into my babys eyes.

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif