Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official TWILO meeting spot for S&D this FRI !!

mp3some

Let's see how many of u will actually be there this Friday... It would be nice to put some faces to these names...

Finally another Sasha & Digweed night.

Usually the spot is the POWER BAR @ 6AM, but I'll be around pretty much all evening, so if anyone is gonna be there before 6, maybe we can meet... cwm11.gif

fri_sep_29_00.jpg

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Don't make me think too far in advance like that... makin' my head hurt...

cwm20.gif

------------------

gohanssj2.gif

<I'm a Fire-starter>

--- When the Artful speaks

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

asthanos.gifeye.gifskulmov.gif

"Takin' out the suckas, and they don't know how I did it!!!"

munch.GIF

Float like a butterfly,

Sting like a bee.

I got the glow, baby!!

Can ya feel it?!?

Now back up and give me some dancin' room!!

dancingbaby.gif

Guest bonzai

if anyone needs to placed on the list they can e-mail me for the ENERGY! reduced list:

bonzainyc@aol.com cwm20.gif

------------------

LuLa I dOnT sEe YoU...

I'm getting so excited already it's pathetic. think we're going to get there around 4:30 ish. no idea what I'll be wearing yet, but I will have my username on my forehead (yes I am weird) and will be with my 6'2" friend (girl) so we shouldn't be difficult to spot...... we'll probably go and hang out in the vip lounge for a while - how about meeting up there?

i'm up for a meet up. i'll be wearing a tight, light blue tank and black pants and skirt (they come 2gether) and i have long braids and i'm african american so hopefully you'll be able to spot me......say wutz up!

------------------

"I'm like the lord of a fucken dance....i've got moves" harmonie_rose@hotmail.com

I'll be there. I will be coming from Twirl so I guess whenever the consensus moves the party to Twilo, I'm there. This meetup is going to be sick...SICK, I tell ya! I hope I don't get lost in the crowd... cwm24.gif

~*Jam*~ cwm3.gif

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

I think bunch of people hang out on the speaker to the right of the DJ booth before the meetup. That would be on Sasha's (or John's) right hand side. You can always spot Chick with the white Sean John hat. I'll probably wear a wifebeater and a black baseball hat.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Ok... How bout we all get together behind the speakers, across from the Powerbar, on site for Sashas set @ around 3am!!!

He usually comes in at 3, but let's make that the officioal rendez-vous time!

Still don't know what I'll wear, prolly won't know till before leaving, but either way, we'll all be around.

CAN HARDLY WAIT ! ! cwm41.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

I'm new to this board and I don't know any of you, but I'll be there at Twirl before Twilo. Most of my friends are not into this scene, so I'll likely come solo. If you see a guy around 5'10" with short dark curly hair in a shiny gray shirt, go up and buy him a drink. I think I'll also be wearing one of those "hello my name is" stickers with "Roby" on it. Could I be more dorky? Who cares? I want to meet you all and have a great time!

I won't be able to go to Twirl or meet all of you at Twilo. cwm36.gif I'm on a friggin' business trip in Sao Paolo, Brazil! Mebbe next time, kiddos. I'm send my proxies in my stead.

Peter Tong next Fri., anyone?

Laters.

------------------

~PEACE & LOVE~

Ok I don't have a pic, but I am a really tall (6'0) shoulder length brown hair, black woman. You can easily pick me outta the crowd b/c of my height. I probably be wearing my hair in a ponytail and wearing cargo pants w/sneaks. Don't know what shirt I am wearing though. Lemme go look in my closet...BRB...

~*Jam*~ cwm20.gif

------------------

...I can't see you, you can't see me! :)...

looking forward to meeting you all.

dirtyslapper: did your forehead tattoo work well last time? not sure i can really put one on my head but i'm quite obvious.

i was at PVD but didn't see anyone.

no idea what i'm going to wear or what time i'm going other than late - probably 4 at the earliest. are there ANY lists after 2am?

------------------

there is no law - except the law of the drug and the music

I'll be stumbling in from Twirl to Twilo too....

I'll be at the PowerBar getting my dose of Red Bulls.

Yellow Soccor Jersey, black UFOs

You've got new clubs opening, Twirl, Swirl...what's next hurl...Hurl? cwm8.gif

------------------

"It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man."

shadowchaser076@aol.com

oi you slaaaaag

well it was funny, but didn't really work as it was so packed at PVD that I only met chick. it provided him with a huge amount of amusement though, and I've been promised a good slapping from p00h if I do it again, so if you see some english girl getting the shit kicked out of her by the speakers, that'll be me.

see you there.