Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who here ISN'T a promoter for Exits on Friday?

it seems to me that a third of this board is promoting for the same party.

How much you peeps get paid, is it a 20 cents per flyer basis or just a flat rate to go out and promote this fuckin teen party?

cause i think i'm about to go to a elementary school and give some lil kids a dose of amphetamine and tell them to promote for Exit Fridays.

I dont promote exit. sorry, but exit is like the club that everyones little sister in the subburbs knows about and goes to. I feal really bad for people who really just dont know of any other places to go except cheesefests. but hey, it keeps all of them away......

------------------

"Puff, Puff, Pass"

Originally posted by momadance:

I dont promote exit. sorry, but exit is like the club that everyones little sister in the subburbs knows about and goes to. I feal really bad for people who really just dont know of any other places to go except cheesefests. but hey, it keeps all of them away......

I hear that!!! I never thought of it that way! I fucking hate Exit, I mean I can't lie I've been there a couple of times, but the people SUCK and the music is usually iffy, at least till the wee hours, especially on Saturday night (CHEESE) But your right, at least it keeps those "types" occupied and away from the places with the good beats! Sorry exit lovers!!

cwm6.gif

Hey I am glad u ppl dont go to exit more for me..exit is the shit on a friday nite, but then again u guys might not know what good music is and beats. to each its own. stick to twilo, or whatever else u go, and we both be happy.. cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I gotta take a stand on this one...

now I'm as ANTI-Exit as any PVD-head/trance addict, etc..

BUT, like many other clubs, Friday and Saturday are 2 DIFFERENT clubs at the same venue...

I thought the beats I heard on a Friday at Exit were hella better than the cheese I've heard on Saturdays...

Saturdays = Veronica/Whitney/Bruce Springsteen

Fridays= HardTRance (of course a bit mainstream, but better than Saturdays) PLUS whats wrong with some 18-21 year olds? they certainly have more energy/stamina than us older club foggies

Tony Draper/Boris- to each his own....

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

ite, let's get this straight, EXIT itself is not a bad club at all. It's great, although it can use some improvement.

It's staff can suck my dick(just the girls). It's a nice looking club but it's gone downhill since it's grand opening. The parties are a dissapointment half the time.

BUT, It'll all change. I got my promotional team now. Use the P.S. 82 <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlist</A> when you hit Exit on Fridays. Draper's gonna give away free chocolate milk. Not Saturday's, these promoters aren't hardcore enough for saturdays.

----------------

"BUY OR SELL

WE ALL GO TO HELL.

S.F. IS YOUR HOUSE

RESPECT IT."

Originally posted by charrails:

I thought the beats I heard on a Friday at Exit were hella better than the cheese I've heard on Saturdays...

Saturdays = Veronica/Whitney/Bruce Springsteen

Fridays= HardTRance (of course a bit mainstream, but better than Saturdays) PLUS whats wrong with some 18-21 year olds? they certainly have more energy/stamina than us older club foggies

Tony Draper/Boris- to each his own....

Exit fridays isnt hard trance at all. Its real hard progressive house/techno after 2:30 am, draper spins real hard shit....and i agree whats wrong with the 18 yr olds??? I am 22, and we were all once 18, and also i like that crowd, I rather have a younger crowd than an older crowd than around my age.. cwm7.gif

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

Exit fridays isnt hard trance at all. Its real hard progressive house/techno after 2:30 am, draper spins real hard shit....

I only caught him once, but it was almost all HARD beats...as far as genre- I think it all depends who you ask...I have a few of the records he played when I was there (even a few he played after 5-6am), and they are found in the progressive trance section of stores, but depending who you ask, and what set it is mixed into, 3 people will call the same song trance, house, and/or techno...I was feelin it either way....I bet 3/4 of the people who rip on Exit Fridays have only been there on Saturdays and assume its the same thing only younger...BUT that's like assuming that Twilo Fridays and Saturdays have the same music - which we know, they DON'T!

smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention the "Jewel" list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"

BUMP...

I wanna hear some responses from the EXIT promoters.

This isn't for drama cause making threats over over the internet is pussy shit, So i don't want any insults cause you'll just show me your intelect.

I just want to hear there response to this.

-----------------

"A hoe is a hoe

A trick is a trick,

I beat my bitch with a stick"-Trick Daddy

See, sometimes it's good to just walk into the hip hop room for a few moments. You might learn something. smile.gif

over the summer there were 800 promoters for the friday nite party . . .

that's sad.

everyone and their mother has a list there. but hey, that's good, cause the promoters fill the place up b/c there are so many of them. take away the promoters that go there every nite, and where's the crowd? no one else wants to go there . . .

except maybe msoprano . . . and he's nutz as is wink.gif j/k mike.

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Don't know where yous all get your info but, EXIT Fridays is not a gay party. Sure, EXIT has Gays, but from what I've seen it is mostly heterosexual. You must be talking bouts TWILO.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

poste by joeydollaz:

i have <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/guestlists/" TARGET="_blank"> guestlists</A> for club eggmok ..

very exclusive tho .. dress to impress ..

$99 on the list

$125 at the door ..

that price includes imported mexican tap water and red bull

joey, we want to keep it on the down low remember . . .

if everyone knows then we'll have rowdies like uknjx2, crackorn, and brandie tearin up the place . . .

very exclusive, very exclusive . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I dont promote for exit, but I gotta say that I've had a lot of fun there on saturdays. Boris brings the hardest nyc house that night, and may not be to everyone's liking, but to say that its cheez is insulting our own blend of techno and our own local dj. I like DT, JV, and I am looking forward to Tiesto in WH in Feb, but when I'm in the mood to go insane to some of the hardest and fastest beats in nyc, I head to Exit on sat.

Fridays never impressed me but I wont rip on those who go. Being a big venue Exit atracts a large number of people with an agenda of anything but music and fun, however I dont let them bother me.

If you dont like hard house like that then dont go, but lets not devalue it because of your own opinion.

This isn't about if you like Exit or not. I don't care if you think Exit has the hardest beats or best dj's. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with you about that. I don't care.

This is towards the promoters for Exit on this board. There are handfuls of them, where the fuck are they now?

Originally posted by eggmok:

joey, we want to keep it on the down low remember . . .

if everyone knows then we'll have rowdies like uknjx2, crackorn, and brandie tearin up the place . . .

very exclusive, very exclusive . . .

ROWDY??? WHO YOU CALLING ROWDY?? I'VE NEVER BEEN ROWDY IN MY LIFE......JUST YOU WAIT 'TIL I LAY MY HANDS ON YOU, YOUNG MAN....I'LL SHOW YOU ROWDY!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by ephor:

hell yeah SF friday is gay.. wow it used to be little better like last spring i went during the summer once and early fall wow empty, music was horrible, no one was like even there.. saturdays at factory though is nuts i was there for that thong night.. crazy place

hmmmmmmm...I really don't think SF on Friday nights is a gay party........I might be wrong.....but Friday nights at Exit are not gay.....I know spikesnj promotes SF Fridays ...we can ask him.......... smile.gif ...

BTW....I think gay parties are so much fun smile.gif ..........they really do know how to party!!!!

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"