Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WMC

Guest chinagirl

Guest chinagirl

Where is everyone staying for wmc. I am staying in the Essex House on Collins. Anybody staying there? cwm11.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

2001_new_year_md_wht.gif

[This message has been edited by chinagirl (edited 01-04-2001).]

Originally posted by uknjx2:

Divalicious, Jammy and I rented an apt. on Ocean Drive but I don't know the name of it.......

bling bling .. i can see teh ice in your ring .. !

nice i'll be seein u girlies on the strip in the afternoons no doubt ! =)

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

I'm going with a bunch of my co-workers.

More then likely crashing at the Radisson.

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Aaaaargh I so want to go but money is very very tight.

Anyone want to offer a floor I can sleep on? <grins hopefully>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."

Originally posted by ooana:

-Oo

hmmmm thinkin ... thinkingggg ..

Oo if u come down to Fla ... i think i can figure out a nice lil sleeping arrangement for you .. =) interested ??

< now i'm grinning >

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

Guest crystalmethodny

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

Well Crystal I am changing your name to CRISTAL you are more than welcome to stay with our crew at the TIDES and you know who's with me cwm4.gif

What's up Ms Candy ;D

Where's the Tides, and how's the space for a hotel? I haven't booked our rooms yet, as, I need to get my ass into researching a good hotel close to or onto Collins. Screw the Radisson.

I'll be going down with Russ (obviously) and a few other co-workers from my company. We're all staying in seperate places, but, if the Tides is a good place, I'll book rooms for all of us there. Hand me the 411 baby!

Happy New Year

=)

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

"I think of you, how I used to do on Sunday Afternoons."

www.extremegroove.com

Originally posted by ooana:

-Oo

i'll still be living there then...ooana, if you'll help me throw my roomate off the balcony, you've not only got a place to stay, you've got your own bed!

cwm32.gif

still looking for hotel recommendations as well...

we booked our RT flights on American Airlines yesterday from Newark to Miami for $260.

fyi - there's a AA 10% discount for the WMC (code:# A1331AO).

please PM me with any specific hotel recommendations. has anybody been to the beachcomber?

Steve You will love it trust me. Check your emailand pms I will send you the info. And for all who are interested My party is the NERVOUS RECORDS Party @ CRAVE with DJ Jackie Christie. Crave is new thanks to the creators of CROBAR the celebs have a new hang out. And more than likely my other night will be with Eddie Baez at Level. Ciao Bella cwm4.gif

It will be Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams at our parties so please no guinea tees or bang bang outfits. cwm12.gif

------------------

Failure is not an Option!!

Hey hun - I'll be sure to show up to your party with my sigature series Bang Bang visor and 1/2" gold chain hanging out of my shirt lol smile.gif

Originally posted by cotoncandydream:

Steve You will love it trust me. Check your emailand pms I will send you the info. And for all who are interested My party is the NERVOUS RECORDS Party @ CRAVE with DJ Jackie Christie. Crave is new thanks to the creators of CROBAR the celebs have a new hang out. And more than likely my other night will be with Eddie Baez at Level. Ciao Bella cwm4.gif

It will be Champagne Wishes and Caviar Dreams at our parties so please no guinea tees or bang bang outfits. cwm12.gif

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm1.gifcwm1.gif

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fridays - Cream, NYC

12/6 - Arena, ALbany NY

1/13 - Slopes, Hunter Mountain

1/19 - NAMM, Los Angeles

Sat Jan. 20th - 92.7 & 98.5 FM 3-5am www.djrussreign.com

NY METS 2000 NL CHAMPS!

[This message has been edited by russ reign (edited 01-05-2001).]

Originally posted by littled:

i'll still be living there then...ooana, if you'll help me throw my roomate off the balcony, you've not only got a place to stay, you've got your own bed!

cwm32.gif

You're on! Heeeeev Hooooooo!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."