Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO IS BORED AT THERE JOB RIGHT NOW?

Yay -- more snow! All the snow on the ground has turned to typical city snow -- brownish, crappy and ugly. We need some more of the good stuff again!

Not exactly bored today -- have plenty of work to do, actually -- but I'm having trouble concentrating. TGIF, I suppose......

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

not bored, the streetcorner i'm workin is getting busy. might even get me a john or two before the snow gets deep! cwm7.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by lilclubbincutie:

Originally posted by vampienyc10:

I AM DYING OVER HERE !!!!!!

I want to leave.. I can too but it's snowing..and I am too lazy to move....YUCK!!!

...WHERE IS IT SNOWING

I'm in Midtown, Manhattan right now....

------------------

AIM vampie

Dying to get the hell out!!! Although, if it was for the message boards I would have lost my mind!! I haven't really work today, it's Friday, F that! Quick question, I just got my tongue pierced (i know all late) but it's only been a week and it's not healed yet. Two days ago I was messing w/ it and I made it bleed. So now it looks gross! It looks like the ball is going into my tongue is that normal/????

Originally posted by mik-e_smilez:

i'm not bored, for i am trying desperately to make water balance unsupported in the air.

OK, *you* sound like fun to hang out with! cwm32.gif

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~