Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***Twilos Last Night Meet Up!!!!****

Last night was fabulous... I love this board!!! cwm4.gif Thanks to the board I've met sooo many wonderful people... all different -- and all excellent.

- meli - cwm35.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Delicious eh? Cool....it was really nice meeting you sweetie.....hopefully you will come out alot more often wink.gifcwm11.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by keshiki:

My first time meeting anyone from Clubplanet occurred last night. I met the delicious Aztec and Trippintrance and Sarakim, Petrol and others whom I forget the names.....of course the lovely ReginaP was there as well! Yey!

Hey it was my first time meeting board members!!! You guys were even cooler than I had hoped....had the best time. Here's to great times to come

cwm41.gifcwm41.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Aztec was also my first encouter from the outerspaceboard......hehehehe well i can't say delicious but i can say he is the LIBRA Phenom he is the shiiiiit the man the myth the legend.... he is the living embodiment of cool cat....

and trippitrance...is ill and melichacha..man shit i missed u motherfacka's man i got diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome..and dat the shit...well ain't chronic enough to keep me out for long i'll be back next week full force with vitamin b12 injection up my glutes..hehehee i'll be all charged up and loaded...yes sir i've been making moves and i'll be loaded like santa on christmas day...oh oh better look out you better watchout cos santa will be dropping bombs.heheheheheee

Originally posted by gambitx73:

Aztec was also my first encouter from the outerspaceboard......hehehehe well i can't say delicious but i can say he is the LIBRA Phenom he is the shiiiiit the man the myth the legend.... he is the living embodiment of cool cat....

and trippitrance...is ill and melichacha..man shit i missed u motherfacka's man i got diagnosed with chronic fatigue syndrome..and dat the shit...well ain't chronic enough to keep me out for long i'll be back next week full force with vitamin b12 injection up my glutes..hehehee i'll be all charged up and loaded...yes sir i've been making moves and i'll be loaded like santa on christmas day...oh oh better look out you better watchout cos santa will be dropping bombs.heheheheheee

Yeah -- definitely come out next week... it'll be my last before I head back to school (eek!)... Feel better and hurry back out!!

- Meli -

cwm16.gif

------------------

bubbles_06b.icobubbles_02.icobubbles_07.icobubbles_04.icobubbles_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

It was Awesome meeting everyone....Trippin Trance is the man, introduced everyone, etc... (thanks)...

Def. Want to chill out w/clubnyc peeps soon...

As far as the music, I was feeling the beats, BUT it did leave me fiending for my progressive fix...Anyone else find themselves yearning for some harder/faster stuff?// BUT hey, power to those guys for keeping true to their style, rather than pleasing the crowd with the usual prog/trance/mix.....

peace everyone

Chuck cwm41.gif

Lawler was AMAZING...so glad I came out...I had an amazing time. Jilly wish you were there...he played a remix of DM's It's No Good!!!! Furnace and I dedicated the song to you! smile.gif

Just want to say a BIG hello to all the new people I met last night!!! A special shout out to Justin 'n his girlfriend who spotted me out in the corner bar. Hope you guys had a great night!!! Also hello to Mellissa, Veronica and the dozens more that showed up last night. Unfortunately my brain doesn't have to capacity to remember and list them all. SOWWY!

Thanks Cara for being my partner in crime last night! tongue.gif Al...thanks for the candy!!!! biggrin.gif One last thank you toooooo........Chrissy!! Thanks for...uhm...well...uhm...well you know! wink.gif

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Originally posted by gambitx73:

hehehehehe

Thanks Art....

to everyone I met for the first time last night....it was great chillin wit ya. Ill see ya all at Seb next week.

cwm30.gif

clubhead...yo we gots to meet up at Seb Fontaine discuss some plans for Tiesto. smile.gif

Chuck-Charrails-yo throw me a pm kid......good meeting youlast night.

Everyone else...enjoy your Sat.

-Andy

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

[This message has been edited by az-tec (edited 01-06-2001).]

Originally posted by keshiki:

My first time meeting anyone from Clubplanet occurred last night. I met the delicious Aztec and Trippintrance and Sarakim, Petrol and others whom I forget the names.....of course the lovely ReginaP was there as well! Yey!

I hope Regina was a good girl smile.gif

Sounds like you all had a blast. Yay! Missed you guys last night...I'll be back in the mix soon, needed some down time.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image."

---"You have wings! Why don't I have wings?!"

---"Cause you're a boy, silly."

"For the Greeks, the hidden life demanded invisible ink. They wrote an ordinary letter and in between the lines set out to write another letter, written in milk. The document looked innocent enough until one who knew better sprinkled coal-dust over it. What the letter had been no longer mattered: what mattered was the life flaring up undetected..."