Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DATING QUESTION

OK everyone...I have a dating question for ya.

I've been dating this guy for about 2 months now...and everything is going pretty good.

We speak to each other on a daily basis..we see each other 2-3 times a week...but I dont know when the right "time frame"is to offically move from "seeing eachother" to girlfirend -boyfriend.

Any comments?

Thanks for the input~ cwm38.gif

There's never a set amount of time to move a relationship to the next level; every couple is different. Sounds like you're already his g/f--if he's got time to see other girls, he's got quite a bit of stamina wink.gif. Just keep doing what you're doing & let a natural progression occur...putting labels on things most likely isn't necessary. Just enjoy and have fun! cwm38.gif

------------------

=)

Just by evidence that you're asking the question indicates that maybe *now* might be a good time to make that transition.

Change usually occurs when we need it to.

------------------

You'll always miss 100% of the shots you don't take.

4704685.gif

0157.gif

Originally posted by divette:

I just dont want him to assume we're BF/GF. I dont know if i'm ready for that label yet.

No offense... but why not discuss this with him? I can competely appreciate and understand why you ask for advice ... most of the people on here are very intelligent and have great experiences to share. However, one way that you and your partner will become closer is if you COMMUNICATE well... this might be a perfect subject to COMMUNICATE about...

I see nothing wrong with asking "so, what do you think about us?" Harmless question... do not make it seem like his answer dictates where the relationship is going next... make him feel that it is ok for him to answer either way. "I think we are ready for the next step" or "I like what we are right now...lets not rush anything"

Talk with him... my 2 cents

------------------

One Love...

spin.gifbboy.jpg

I agree with the last couple of posts...

Best way to figure that out is to talk with him. Tell him where your at. Tell him how you feel. Ask him how he feels.

Def the best way to go about it.

Good luck!!

cwm35.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

Just dont assume anything! Just ask so you know what to do!

Boohooing in Bklyn cwm1.gif

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB