Clubplanet Nightlife Community

chris willard/exit

hey party people hows everything.. i've read a few of your posts about why i havent been at exit the past couple of saturdays so i'm here to clear up a few things for you.

let me start by saying that this whole thing was a blessing in disguise for me. their is this $2 per head promoter who is trying to make a little name for himself, (dont ask his name, lets just call him fatso.) so fatso decides he wants to get on the owners good side. the way he does this is he tells him some real shady and untrue things about me and the way i handle things..........so i'm like whatever.

bottom line is that i'm not at exit anymore, i've been hired to do the door at WORLD on saturdays starting jan 20.

i hope this was informative to you, if not take a pull from your dutchies and read the next post..

thurs: cheetah

fri: float

sat: world (jan.20)

peace,

chris.

aka. The Dutch Master

Not for nothing, the way you run your door sucks. You think your a little too cool. All you are is a high priced homeboy. I know I am a dork who cant get into your clubs. If you want to think that go ahead but I know your a geek and your part of the prob of whats wrong with clubs today. By the way can you get some of plastic and gold and chains out of your clubs, please.

Originally posted by transitboy:

Not for nothing, the way you run your door sucks. You think your a little too cool. All you are is a high priced homeboy. I know I am a dork who cant get into your clubs. If you want to think that go ahead but I know your a geek and your part of the prob of whats wrong with clubs today. By the way can you get some of plastic and gold and chains out of your clubs, please.

shut up........... cwm25.gif

Chris...U will be missed smile.gif ......

Lola

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

First of all transitboy, you must be so offended that Chris hasn't let you in because you probably are a loser that wears the most unattractive clothes and probably are very ugly also and that's why Chris hasn't let you in. So thank god for that we wouldn't want trash like you in the clubs so stay home.

Chris can't wait to see you at the World!!! Glad you left David's side....can you bring Ritchie Romero with you????

good to hear your ok, people were saying some crazy shit, i met you once through friends, and you helped me out one night at exit, as for people talking shit if i see fatso i'll kick his ass for ya, hope everything works out where ever you go, peace and happiness in the new year

Originally posted by trikki:

First of all transitboy, you must be so offended that Chris hasn't let you in because you probably are a loser that wears the most unattractive clothes and probably are very ugly also and that's why Chris hasn't let you in. So thank god for that we wouldn't want trash like you in the clubs so stay home.

Chris can't wait to see you at the World!!! Glad you left David's side....can you bring Ritchie Romero with you????

Hmmm... do you REALLY think that your looks will stay with you throughout your life? I mean, you do need something to fall back on!

cwm9.gif

------------------

glowbar.gif

[This message has been edited by brianz54 (edited 01-03-2001).]

Actually no I have never been turned away at any club but let me ask you something is this guy not a high priced homeboy. And is it also not true that too much plastic and cheesy gold chains run wild in the clubs he works at. Yup your all right and I am sooo wrong.

heres a little story about chris willard. about a year ago, me and a friend went one nite to exit, so i called up my pal/promoter alex cosmos, who was supposed to get us in that nite (21 nite, im 19 and i got a reaally shitty fake id) anyways, so cosmos tells me "hey mike, just ask for chris willard, tell him you are friends of Luke or Leak" or whatever, i forgot, anyway, so we go up to the door, the guy says "show me your id, its 21 tonite" , so offcourse im all confident and shit , so i tell him " nah buddy, i dont need no id, im friends with chris willard!" ( i never saw chris willard in my life before ), so the door guy smiles at me and tells the second door guy "yo u gotta hear this, who are you friends with again?", so i tell him "im friends with chris willard, so lemme in already", the door guy looks me strait in the eye and says "I am chris willard, and you are not my friend!" , offcourse i almost shitted in my pants so i said weakly "but i can be your friend! please? " , so we got kicked out and never went to exit again, TWILO 4 EVER baby! thank you and good nite! -mike

------------------

- elegance is never out of style -

i have no clue who chris willard is. chris, buddy, don't take any offense in that; i don't know who a lot of people are. i'm just wondering, what does chris do? he does doors?

and what the fuck is "doing doors"? sounds like you're either painting a mural or getting splinters in your dick. i really don't understand the trip about this. and i don't understand how someone can make a name for themself by doing doors. for example, paris at SF. she/he still there? what the HELL is so great about her that i even know her name?? and now i'm pissed that i know the name chris willard. jesus christ, i've already lost enough brain cells; i don't have any to spare on knowing these names of people who do doors

i understand some clubs want to maintain a minimum status and appearance, and hey, whatever... but the skill it takes to work a club door, i dunno about that... even the girl at McDonald's has to know at least how to work a cash register, and after i get my fries i still don't know her name

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, CHRIS WILLARD WAS THE DOORGUY AT EXIT ON SATURDAYS.

AND FOR A CLUB THAT SIZE, IT WAS CHAOTIC FOR A DOORMAN TO MAINTAIN CONTROL WITH A PSYCHO CLUB-OWNER, RETARDED PROMOTERS, SHADY BOUNCERS, & ALL THE MORONS WHO TRYED GETTING IN THERE REGULARLY. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? CHRIS WILLARD DID IT, FOR OVER A YEAR---& HE RAN THE ROPES THERE EFFICIENTLY. NO ONE THEY TRY TO REPLACE HIM WITH COULD DO A BETTER JOB THAN HE DID.

BUT ON ANOTHER NOTE, EXIT HAS GONE TO $HIT AS OF LATE, IM GLAD YOU DEPARTED CHRIS. YOUR A GOOD FRIEND & THE BEST DOORMAN IN NYC, & ALL OF US WHO KNOW YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY. GOOD LUCK AT WORLD.

MARIO

------------------------------------------

"PACIFISTS SHARE MORALLY BANKRUPT BELIEFS"

Originally posted by trikki:

...you probably are a loser that wears the most unattractive clothes and probably are very ugly also and that's why Chris hasn't let you in. So thank god for that we wouldn't want trash like you in the clubs so stay home.B]

trikki - that has to be the most shallow, upity, materialistic, pretentious comment i have ever heard.

is that all that matter is someone's clothes and how good they look?

trash like who, trikki? how you can go and call someone else a loser after a comment like that just goes to show what you are all about. have fun at exit!

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by chriswillard:

hey party people hows everything.. i've read a few of your posts about why i havent been at exit the past couple of saturdays so i'm here to clear up a few things for you.

let me start by saying that this whole thing was a blessing in disguise for me. their is this $2 per head promoter who is trying to make a little name for himself, (dont ask his name, lets just call him fatso.) so fatso decides he wants to get on the owners good side. the way he does this is he tells him some real shady and untrue things about me and the way i handle things..........so i'm like whatever.

bottom line is that i'm not at exit anymore, i've been hired to do the door at WORLD on saturdays starting jan 20.

i hope this was informative to you, if not take a pull from your dutchies and read the next post..

thurs: cheetah

fri: float

sat: world (jan.20)

peace,

chris.

aka. The Dutch Master

Wow...you do doors...Great career loser...

As far as Chris Willard goes, he was one of the nicest door men I ever encountered.. I remember last year when EXIT first opened up, he was mad cool and used to let me and my friends in (thanks to the fact Jase threw a few words in).. Chris probably wouldnt recognize my face, but he allowed me and my friends to experience some crazy nights at EXIT, so thank you to Chris and Jase who will be missed at EXIT.

Fuck that clown that was talking shit. Stay blazed.

im sorry, but chris is fucking adorable and probably the sweetest chillest guy in the worldddddddddd (no pun intended lol) its so rare that you come across someone at all, let alone in this industry, who has a brain, a clue and LOOKS these days....

lol smile.gif~

MD

------------------

xoxo "Drugs may be the wrong path...but at least its a scenic route!" xoxo

MissDiva19@aol.com

A funny story about Chris,,waiting in line about 3am sat/night Chris yells if you have tits step to the front, so these two fat chicks walk past me and my boys to the front chris and this other guy in a fur hat look at them and say if you REALLY want to come in you have to show us your tits.Now i don't know why Anyone would want to see there tits but, to each his own ,i guess! Now the fat girls look at eachother and back at them and say "will you comp us if we show you guys our tits" they say yes, and off come the fat girls tops.now i'm a big tit fan but these were the uglyst THINGS i had ever seen. they both look down and start laughting and say you can come in but sorry we don't have any comps!!!!!!now he turns to me and says i'll comp you i like your tits ..and i'm a guy funny guy

cwm42.gif Chris sorry to hear I spoke To Robert and Leon they told me the news ..Real asshole thing to do right before christmas FUCK DAVID IN HIS LONG HAIRED JEW BOY FAGOT ASS!!!! long live the boys and girls at the door they are what sets the vibe and without them you just have a looooooooooong line of no style!!!!

Originally posted by realfast:

A funny story about Chris,,waiting in line about 3am sat/night Chris yells if you have tits step to the front, so these two fat chicks walk past me and my boys to the front chris and this other guy in a fur hat look at them and say if you REALLY want to come in you have to show us your tits.Now i don't know why Anyone would want to see there tits but, to each his own ,i guess!

Now the fat girls look at eachother and back at them and say "will you comp us if we show you guys our tits" they say yes, and off come the fat girls tops.now i'm a big tit fan but these were the uglyst THINGS i had ever seen. they both look down and start laughting and say you can come in but sorry we don't have any comps!!!!!!now he turns to me and says i'll comp you i like your tits ..and i'm a guy funny guy

Oh Chris is so cool! I think thats rediculous and very typical of him!

You know not for nothing.....but i'm sick of this whole scene when it comes to the fucking attitudes........Yeah..i'm gonna worry about the hierarchy of assholes that run some doors..yeah it's cold.. booo hooo booo hoooo.. that's what you're fucking paid to do run a "door"....no need to inflate you're fucking ego's like you're steve at the door of studio 54...hello when was the last time you guys led a line of celebrities anyway??....

And chris willard?.. i've gotten into exit everytime so this isn't personal...but i do recall "white patent leather shoes with jeans"...so bratnik i do know what you mean... christ... i'm the last to kiss paris' ass but i doubt anyone would challenger her when it comes to trend and style..she's works in the fashion industry

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

saintjsc cwm2.gif