Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oral Sex or Sex???

I'm just doing a little survey for the hell of it, so far it seems to be loppsided.....Which do you prefer oral sex or sex? Personally, If I could go down on a girl for an hour or so and thats it, I'm completely happy, don't get me wrong, good sex is important, but I think oral sex is the most fun....let me know what everyone thinks....

PS....Another Disc 2 + Cunnilinngus (I can't spell ok)=amazing time.......

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

This thread belongs on the sex board.

I LOVE recieving head (when its done right) I think U guys should take a class on how to eat pussy right...its an art & a prerequiste for sex. cwm9.gif

There isn't a right way, different girls like different things.

Originally posted by twilogoddess:

This thread belongs on the sex board.

I LOVE recieving head (when its done right) I think U guys should take a class on how to eat pussy right...its an art & a prerequiste for sex. cwm9.gif

yep, i agree!! the thing is it's not such an easy task to know what's right for each girl but i'll be the first one to scream out some directions if it's not going well, i mean i'm just grateful the guy has bothered to try at all!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

[This message has been edited by uknjx2 (edited 01-08-2001).]

Originally posted by ReginaP:

Maybe she meant the right way for her; for the guy to figure out what she likes.

Oh and you owe me an email biggrin.gif

Then you wouldn't be able to take a class, you would have to take 1 billion classes wink.gif

Anyway you owe me one, i sent the last one last week.... didn't you get it? With the story about Andy?

i enjoy sex more than getting head, but i really enjoy going down on a girl (as long as it's clean). eating pussy is fucking awesome. and for the record, there are some of us who do it VERY well. but if it's not being done to your liking ladies, speak up. there's no shame in giving/taking a few instructions along the way.

btw, this does belong on the sex board.

------------------

house_music.gif

A little patience on both ends (heh heh, no pun intended) is usually all it takes to trip the trigger. I've found that patience and enthusiasm can usually make everything work out right. In fact, from the feedback i get, i think patience and enthusiam are of primary improtance, that and *really* paying attention to the womans cues, either from her or her body.

Oh yeah... I love giving oral to the point that i *think* I might have to choose giving over have sex if i had to choose. Lets hope I never have to choose.

...and yeah, this should be on the sex board. cwm30.gif

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

i agree giving oral is fun, and i like it. but u can't beat sex in my book...its the bomb diddy.hahaha...i like them both and oral gets me in the right mood but i def. prefer the real deal

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

GO KERMIT GO!!!!

Originally posted by tjspooky:

oral on the chica is a waste of time if you don't have to do it, but I'll pay my dues if need be.

Just plain going at it is much better.

ugh, you sound like my ex b/f and it seems like the few men i've had sex with share your view. i find it to be extremely self-centered and a major turn-off. get a clue already.....if i'm ever with another guy who is just "paying his dues" then somebody shoot me because i just give up!!! you don't know what you're missing out on, dude....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

To me Variety is the spice of life. So there's time to do everything. And there is definitely plenty of time for eating pussy.

As with most things involved in good sex the act itself is its own reward. Anyone who thinks its something you do to get something else is to be as pitied as he is hated. He's just plain retarded.

Somebody fetch me a snorkel 'cause I'm gonna be down for awhile smile.gif

I'm a "generous" man. I like to give more than receive! cwm1.gif

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than any man versus man competition. For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents.

The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

- Glenn Cunningham

AIM: Spragga25

i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, Giving it. recieving is awesome too...but for me nothing beats giving it to a girl proper. wink.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg