Clubplanet Nightlife Community

drugs are for weak assed dorks

Have you noticed that the people who always "bash" drugs are the ones who usually never even tried them.

If this is "not" the case, please accept my apology.

PS Alcohol is a drug.

Do you drink?

------------------

aim: djmikedr

DJmikeDR@aol.com

Originally posted by clubbincutie1:

youve got to admit it but people who take drugs......they seem to have an "i dont care attitude" about life....well at least most of them. if you wanna take drugs save for your mammas living room so maybe you might just get busted and put where you belong.

Well, if that isnt a stereotype, I dont know what is- This topic reeks of ignorance. Do you even know anyone who uses drugs? Or are you making this assumption on what you have seen in TV and movies? Although it is sad to say, most of the people that use drugs this day in age are professional, educated people. Do people taking drugs ever hurt you? Do you feel that strongly that you feel we should all be "put away"? Who are you to attack an entire society of people who simply want to have a good time? If using drugs is not for you, than this is your opinion, that is fine, and others will respect that. However, you should respect the fact that a lot of people like to use. Keep your damn ignorant assumptions to yourself.

clubbincutie, i too used to be one of you....i used to always bust my friends for smokin and when they tried e, i got pissed...well i went to college, matured lol...go to new york and i try e and it was awesome, im usually shy but it got me to open up and i met so many cool people...i mean i don't do it everyday but i like to do it when im at a party (meaning twilo on a friday night wink.gif ) u really shouldn't judge people for drugs. my friends are still the same awesome people they always were..just like to do what they like to do...doesn't make them stupid or a geek.

------------------

"Your not going crazy, your going SANE in a CRAZY world..."

aol sn: kshark81

home.gif

GO KERMIT GO!!!!

Whaaaaat? Girlie, no offense but that's the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard.. I'm not a junkie but I do drugs once in a while. And trust me, if you knew anything about me (or a lot of other ppl on this board), you would know just HOW much ppl care about life. Doing drugs has nothing to do with the "I don't care" attitude..

youve got to admit it but people who take drugs......they seem to have an "i dont care attitude" about life....well at least most of them. if you wanna take drugs save for your mammas living room so maybe you might just get busted and put where you belong.

You know, I think she's got me pegged! Not only can I not bench-press very much, but I spend a lot of time in front of the computer, too! And I hate life -- everything sucks, man!

Oh, wait a minute..... come to think of it, none of that describes me at all. Strike that, reverse it.... cwm4.gif

------------------

-=Vejita=-

"Live through the week. Live for the weekend."

95% of the club community? unfortunately it has to be more than that, every single person that I have ever gone clubbing with (over 200 at least) has done one type of drug or another in the club..

drugs are good.. G forever smile.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"

Originally posted by sarahb53:

It has nothing to do with not caring, I care about life, it is just a way to let loose! I am a career driven individual. I work my ass off during the week and I like to let go on the weekends. cwm20.gif

SAME HERE! I work my butt off during the week.. I just like to party and relax on weekends. What's wrong with that? I think it's better to go to clubs than go to bars and get DRUNK.. But whatever makes ppl happy.

*cough* *cough* drama . . .

*cough* *cough* imposter . . .

booooooo . . . . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.

I concur that has to be the most ignorant thing (along with the racial stereotypes) that I've read on this board. The majority of people on this board are RESPONSIBLE enough to indulge in using drugs but still lead fruitful lives. You'd really be surprised at who out there occasionally and regularly uses drugs. Oh, and by the way tobacco and alcohol are the two most abused drugs in the world. Deaths associated with these two LEGAL drugs greatky outnumber the deaths associated with any detrimental disease or illegal drug use combined. You should really think before you speak.

t

Originally posted by joeydollaz:

to each their own ..

one thing i do hate is people who like gloat about drug use , as if it makes them cool .. i think that is retarded .. although there isnt tooo much of that here ...

[/quote

I agree, what ever you do is your own business, no need to share the program your on. Who has met this guy:

"Yo man, I just popped my 5th pill dude."

The last few drug free nights (not counting pot) at clubs were the best times I have had.

Clubbincutie1 I notice that your new to the board so welcome girl!!!!!!

2ndly let me just GIVE YOU a little advice seeing that your new.NEVER START A TOPIC LIKE THIS AND THINK NO ONE HEAR IS NOT GONNA DISS THE FUCK OUT OF U.U CANT JUST MAKE A STUPID STATEMENT LIKE THAT AND EXPECT EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD TO BACK U UP GIRL THATS JUST CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!

PS..I say some crazy shit too sometimes but not as crazy as that you got to chill with that......

cwm9.gif