Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How old is to old?

I was reading a post earlier regarding people bringing parents to a club and it raised a question... how old do you think is too old to be clubbing? I'm only 21 and I feel I have many many years left in the scene, I dont even see a hint of slow down, But we all know their will come a day where it has to all end, and move on to bigger and better things.

i guess when it stops being fun and you don't get anything out of it anymore. i'm 32 and see no sign of stopping just yet. i just keep getting worse with age!!! or should i say better???

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

if yer dead, that's probably too old.

i don't think we should be making judgements on what is too old, some of the grannys and gramps on the scene could probably teach us a thing or two. so if you're 80 and wanna shake your thang on the dance floor GO FOR IT! cwm12.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

when we were workin at centro-fly regularly ... pretty much every fr and sat teh first guy in teh door , was this old guy ( i'm gonna guess in his 60s) he would come in when the club was pretty much empty .... and he would dance around by himself or sometimes with a partner if he found a young lady willing to dance with him ... i thought he was mad cool ... he'd come in get his groove on and then once teh club started to fill he kinda disappeared til next week ...

------------------

header_mockup_r1_c3.gif

My boyfriend never went to clubs until he met me (he was 29 at the time). He'll be 31 this April and he's having a blast. Or shall I say, "We're having a blast!" wink.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

If you keep in shape and eat well and generally take care of yourself during the week then you should be in good enough condition to keep partying forever.

Sure, maybe when I'm fifty it will only be once a month but just as long as I always cut loose every now and again I will be happy.

It's only in America where certain society pressures pressures dictate someone "act their age"..

Go around the world and see men & women of all ages partying like crazy..

When you think about doing something and are hesitant and worried about "what other people think".. ask yourself this..

"Is this a real fear or a construct created by my surroundings?"

Keep asking that question.. and you'll find yourself raging until your death.

I think as long as one has the will, energy, and joy within to keep clubbin', one should!!

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

personally i think that the older you get the less you care about what others think about you. so, you get old and can have more fun because you don't give a flying fuck about what anyone else is doing or saying. i'm living it up now so it actually give me something to look forward to after all this!

i think you are just way too old..jesus 32... you should spend more time at bars and lounges or maybe Bingo.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i guess when it stops being fun and you don't get anything out of it anymore. i'm 32 and see no sign of stopping just yet. i just keep getting worse with age!!! or should i say better???

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

i think you are just way too old..jesus 32... you should spend more time at bars and lounges or maybe Bingo.

Originally posted by uknjx2:

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

Hey Skewl,

Nah I'm Old - 28 - but not ancient. But I crossed that line form being indestructible to only being near-indestructible. And I realized that if I wanna be to choose whether or not to party at 40, 50 or 60 then I need to stay in shape now - to choose my vices wisely.

You are also a bit of a roll model in that my goal is to hopefully earn enough in my profession that at ages 40-45 I can retire and open up a club to hold the kinds of parties that I always wanted to go to.

UKNJX2:

"i guess when it stops being fun and you don't get anything out of it anymore. i'm 32 and see no sign of stopping just yet. i just keep getting worse with age!!! or should i say better???"

I'm right there with UKNJX2. And hon', it has got to be 'better'!

------------------

"Buckle up"

-she knows who she is.

AOL IM: petrol01

Originally posted by souvlaki:

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHHHHHAAAAAHHHH ROFLMAO!!!!!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

i know some guys at the gym who are 34 and 35 who still goto factory, get G'ed and E'ed up and have a blast...

my one friend who is 35 and goes to factory, the girls literally swarm to his ass when he takes his shirt off.. damn son, 35 and gettin 20 year old girls.. dont make sense!!

smile.gif

------------------

"a mind stretched by new dimensions can never be the same again"