Clubplanet Nightlife Community

O.k . be honest- who was a geak in H.S ?

Originally posted by nikilina:

here is a pic of me and my best friend in the 6th Grade, I'm on the right... with the high hair!! *keep all the rude comments to yourself please*

i wasnt a geek in high school... i was actually pretty popular. i was a cheerleader, and in the honor society so i was well liked. i did have some major hair issues though... god, i must have put my own hole in the ozone with all tha hair spray!

UUGGHHH flashbacks!! I have a few of those pix also.

------------------

People come into your life for reasons not yet known, keep your mind, heart and soul open.

AIM: Xxlea77

I was in the burn-out, heavy metal, ripped jeans, skaterat, stoner group. It was a matter of choice, I just wasn't a prep at heart smile.gif .

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

i was a GEEK in elementary school. used to do all the extra credit and read all the books....i was smart at a young age and so when junior high came around i saw that there was no need to bust my chops over studying

cwm41.gif

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

Originally posted by russ reign:

ha ha lol good topic....

well i was kind of my own category...

the jock/geek lol

i played baseball, basketball, and football and had a 96 average lol

That sounds somewhat familiar... but I didn't go the jock route -- I was a dancer, singer, choreographer for every modeling show, French Club, French Honor Society, President of the Advanced Choir, prom committee, a LITTLT bit of yearbook, homeroom rep... you get the idea... I was little Sally Involved... I was friends with all the geeks (as I was in all honors classes), artsy people (band, chorus, etc.), freaks and headbangers (as they were all stage crew for all the shows I did)...

Boy, was I glad to be out of there! It was like I was trapped as Jesse Spano from Saved By the Bell... I was expected to always do everything -- and maintain high honor roll through it all... and I did. But I didn't have as much fun as I should have... now I'm making up for it... and maintaining a 3.7...

- meli -

cwm4.gif

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Originally posted by edge420:

i went to boarding school where everyone was either super rich, super smart, or super athletic.... i was none of the above. needless to say i had about 5 friends until my senior year. i was so insecure too. i was a swimmer and i was so friggin skinny it was riduculous. i was also president of the "Sports Collectors Club" one year. talk about asking for an ass-beating LOL. yeh, i'd like to believe i outgrew those days.... someone please tell me i outgrew those days...

sorry todd you havent totally outgrown it yet.lol

------------------

wherespicolo.jpg

people on ludes should not drive!!!

AOL J303J

Originally posted by fabio1:

me Fabio, when litle boya, vary handsome, now me Fabio-MoDeL sexy man, how you say?, alla de ladies lovea Fabio, no?

Hey Fabio, you wanna know the funniest thing ever? when you got whacked in the face by a goose. You remember that?

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

here is a pic of me and my best friend in the 6th Grade, I'm on the right... with the high hair!! *keep all the rude comments to yourself please*

i wasnt a geek in high school... i was actually pretty popular. i was a cheerleader, and in the honor society so i was well liked. i did have some major hair issues though... god, i must have put my own hole in the ozone with all tha hair spray!

i was a geek when i was FAT when i was younger . . .

high school was a different story though, cause i lost a ridiculous amount of weight . . . smile.gif

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

i wasnt a geek. i was a freak. you know the difference right? its a fine line but there was def a diff in my high school.

i was more popluar than i ever tried to be. unfortunately, as i always knew, many ppl were cool with me primarily bc i could get good weed. thats the way it was in my small school full of stoners!

i always had a job, a car, and a hot GF too. having money and chicks makes even a freak more popular!

------------------

i love music!

Geek right here!

My entire school life was one big nightmare, lurching from one crisis to another, even in Kindergarten. Fashion-wise, Mother made all the decisions, so you can imagine what I could have been wearing. One Grade Four picture from1984 found me in this scraggly jericurl, huge glasses, and a plaid shirt. PLAID! At such a young age! Only at the very end of my Senior year--Commencement, to be precise--did things finally come to an end. Alas, it left me an emotional basketcase and caused nothing but trouble with my family.

The worst came a few years back during the height of popularity for ABC-TV's accursed "Family Matters" and that damned Urkel. To this day, I still hear an occasional high-pitched "did I do that?" That and J.J. on those old "Good Times" reruns. It makes me so SICK!

Thankfully at 27 years, I am in slightly better shape, although it still hurst to think about even today. Perhaps that's why I am also one of my City's most preferred nightcrawlers.

Oh, the photo is of me today.

cwm17.gif

------------------

Erick Adam "E-rock" Sanders

I was fortunate that I went to such a large school. My graduatiing class had over 1200 people in it. There were plenty of "cliques" to get into. I don't think I was geek, but there were a few girls who started with me and I think that was height related. (I stood 5'11" in junior high and 6'1" by my sophmore year.)

Like I read previously in this post, I never picked on anyone (unless they were starting with my younger sister or friends). I hated it when people would start in on others.

My friend and I were discussing the other day how mean kids can be. It amazes me.

PS - I had to put up a couple of cheesy photos of me from back in my high school days!

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

I wasn't a geek, but I was in all honor classes and stuff so I was friends with them. But I was also captain of my soccer team and on the baseball team (we one the state championship, one of the greatest feelings of my life), and was friends with all the "cool" people.