Clubplanet Nightlife Community

We've posted our pics...how about our pets?

Originally posted by spreadeagle:

This is my female dog, a "bitch" if you will.

She pees everywhere. I love her, though, she's a good girl.

This is a pic of her when we put her in the kennel in heat.

mylight.gif

STFU

------------------

* i love sex always and forever *

and they tell me that women grow on trees

and if you catch them right they will land upon their knees

This is my lil Yuka.. shes the sweetest!

and shes so adorable, lovable, and cuddily.. and she never tells a sectet!

SHES SO DAMN CUTE!

XOXOXO MWWWWWAH!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Originally posted by suedenyc:

Here's my son Augie, sitting on the couch scratching himself & on his back (takes after his dad) cwm12.gif

He is too damn cute!!!

Someone bring their digital camera here so I can show you all my baby Sasha!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by executress:

Wow... Lotta Cat Lovers... I'm a dog lover myself...

I'm an equal opportunist dog, cat and parrot lover.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

The cat, named, well, he's 11 and he never really got a name. He's the cat.

catsmall.jpg

Dakota, my puppy. 92 pounds of pure fur factory. If you ever see me with white dog hair all over my clothes, this akita is the reason why.

dakotasmall.jpg

And Diesel, the lumpy old black lab. For 13 years, we have kept putting food out, and he has kept coming back to our door... coincidence?

dz.jpg

------------------

now in the market for a new set of fingers, preferably ones that can spell properly...

[This message has been edited by ichi_gami (edited 01-11-2001).]

Executress, is that a photo of your dogs or are those Martha Stewart's dogs? You didn't say in your post that they were yours, only that you were a dog lover. (just curious)

Either way, Chows are beautiful dogs!!! smile.gif

------------------

"Love your enemies...cause your friends may turn out to be a bunch of bastards."

La La La...I got LOTZA animals! But only pics of a few ...

Okat pics Numero uno has my puppy Brennan...Hes the one on my sisters shoulders and in the upper left hand corner shot and in the bottom right shot.

he black dog is Travers who is no longer here. And the bottom left shot was my doggie Dillon who's not here physically but watched me everywhere I go! cwm17.gif

The horse is my Thoroughbred Jeff...lil stubborn brat!

Picture 2 is my cute lil bunny JuJu Adzuki.

I havent any others of my ptes though..sorry. Oh wellz...

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Misskitty what kinda doggie is that?

really big.. i love big doggies there so lovable! my friend has three english mastifs.. 250lbs, 210 lbs and the puppy is 180lbs! there soooooo adorable!

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"if g-d hates freaks so much, then why did he create them? Freaks are like gormet dishes in SoHo restaurants. Cucuembers with lemon mousse on salmon baked with chocolate. It dosen't make sence. Its inedible. But some chef keeps comming up with more and more bizarre combinations. And theres always people to eat them."

/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

Well mine is a gremlins (he look like gysmo in that movie, so we called him Gysmo)...

He's always sleeping, and as you can see in a pic, sometimes he's really thirsty.

I've a website on him : http://perso.libertysurf.fr/gysmo.com

You could see me on the index page on webmasters...

------------------

$$$$IN TOM WE TRUST$$$$

tomix.gif

Email : tomixfromparis@hotmail.com

This is sable..the Cyber dog..yes.when I had this old laptop she even pressed the enter key and signed on AOL as me... smile.gif

------------------

" I give in to sin ..Because you have to make this life liveable "-DM

Smoknjilly@aol.com

Originally posted by jenny5150:

Executress, is that a photo of your dogs or are those Martha Stewart's dogs? You didn't say in your post that they were yours, only that you were a dog lover. (just curious)

Either way, Chows are beautiful dogs!!! smile.gif

hahahah, Martha Stewart's Dogs... lol...

OK, you guys got me... they're not mine... but, they are my absolute most favorite animals... they will be mine soon when I get a house with a yard...

------------------

You only get ONE chance to make a "First Impression"

Originally posted by Tomix:

Well mine is a gremlins (he look like gysmo in that movie, so we called him Gysmo)...

He's always sleeping, and as you can see in a pic, sometimes he's really thirsty.

I've a website on him : <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://perso.libertysurf.fr/gysmo.com" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://perso.libertysurf.fr/gysmo.com</A>

You could see me on the index page on webmasters...

ROFLMAO!!!

Tomix, that last picture cracked me up... Yeah, I guess you could say he was thirsty or doped up on something.... heh heh

cwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gifcwm27.gifcwm2.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif