Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Twilo Meetup (Seb Fontaine)

3 am by the powerbar by demand (satisfaction guaranteed)...

If you ain't there that means you're in some other cheesy club...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 01-12-2001).]

I'll be at Twilo! If I'm not at the meetup, ya know where to find me!!

;-)

Who'll be there??! Help me celebrate my freedom!!! <cackles>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

ahhhh.. i hope i am going, i am not sure yet!

and yes, why on the 2nd floor? i think the power bar is good so that way we are not far from the dancefloor--! i don't want to miss a second of the music. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

yeaaaaa!! i am going! i'll see you guys there, charlie will probably introduce me to you all (since i only recognize him).

and i know there are some CNYC/BLers meeting up too-- Dragonfly, Sinthetik, Chacha!! see you guys there too. wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

Hey, Frank and Charlie ... I thought you both said last week that Seb Fontaine was too cheesy for you, so you weren't coming to Twilo ... you can't find something better to do on a Friday? You'll just have to have fun with us then ... admit it - you two are fucking Twilo-addicts, just like the rest of us smile.gif See ya there ...

Originally posted by roby:

Hey, Frank and Charlie ... I thought you both said last week that Seb Fontaine was too cheesy for you, so you weren't coming to Twilo ... you can't find something better to do on a Friday? You'll just have to have fun with us then ... admit it - you two are fucking Twilo-addicts, just like the rest of us smile.gif See ya there ...

hehe...its been one of those weeks i want to forget...a dosage of cheese doesns't hurt...

Charlie likes cheese...shhhh...don't tell anyone. wink.gif

------------------

i think i'm p A r A n O i D and C o M p L i C a T e D . . .

Originally posted by roby:

I wanna go...haven't been out with Roby since New Years and haven't been out with everyone else since............................................................................................................................................................................... .................................................................................................................................................................................... yeah, since then!!!! Have fun guys!!! I liked Seb Fontaine live....kept me entertained for a few hours (then again...doesn't take much to entertain me!!!). Hope to hang again soon!!!

Cheers!!!

cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

Ah shit.......stuck in Jerz for a few more days......too bad, I wanted to meet some of you peeps I haven't met yet.......fuck it, next week.......have fun.

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

I just might be there...hhehehe got this rental car and i feel like abusing it...and uhm...then i'll head out to Philly for a chess tournament...anyone feel like pushing some pawns while coming down from a roll...it's really fun...maybe i'll even bring a chess set at twilo..now that'll be something huh?!

WHISTLE-GUY is definetly there & this time i want 2 meat u guys, so 3 am at the power

bar... peace

------------------

when u dream ther r no rules,peeps can fly,anything can hapend.

sometimes theres a momment as u awaking & u becoming aware of the real world around u, but u still dreaming.

u may think u can fly,but u better not try