Clubplanet Nightlife Community

you guys, SOUVLAKI pm'd me and said i'm too old.........

Originally posted by uknjx2:

....to club on a regular basis and to get a life.....how about that???? So now i have to stop!!!! HA HA HA, i'm staying home Friday to knit a sweater instead of going to Twilo.......oh god, i can't stop laughing. Thanks, SOULAKI, you dickhead for a good giggle!!!

You are only as old as you feel.......you have tonnes of energy and you give a great vibe!!!! Too old to club my ass!!! You get out there and club until you drop!!!! And I will be there too!!!!

cwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL...hey unknjx2...sometimes I think I'm on a total different wave length as some people here... I took it as a joke/laugh on your side also...so let's not worry about some of the people who might not grasp it smile.gif ...hey, maybe it's just too early - or we are already on our way to the drama again...

Hey, thanks...it's not even the fact that he may really believe in his tiny little mind that i AM too old, but rather the fact that he's telling me what i SHOULD be doing with my time instead....bingo, bars and lounges, i believe he said. What's wrong with that statement??? I really don't take a lot of shit seriously on this board and anyone who knows me realizes this. I found it funny and knew my friends would too!!! That's about the extent of it!! OH, gotta go, the nursing home just called me to tell me i got a spot!

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Hey, thanks...it's not even the fact that he may really believe in his tiny little mind that i AM too old, but rather the fact that he's telling me what i SHOULD be doing with my time instead....bingo, bars and lounges, i believe he said. What's wrong with that statement??? I really don't take a lot of shit seriously on this board and anyone who knows me realizes this. I found it funny and knew my friends would too!!! That's about the extent of it!! OH, gotta go, the nursing home just called me to tell me i got a spot!

OK, wait.. Not only is he telling you that you're too old, he is also telling you what to do when you go out?? OH man, does this guy have a pair!!

------------------

icon9.giflove.gifbiggrin.gif

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by risa06:

so why don't you come meet us this Sat.....at 4AM by the Dj booth in the Secret room smile.gif .........

Ill be there...and thank God for no more of that shitty hip-hop in there...was making me sick..I heard u can check your walker in the coat check if need be though...you can lean on me or I can walk you through the crowd..dont worry Grandma..Nick will take care of you..

cwm26.gifcwm26.gifcwm26.gif

------------------

I keep tellin Drugs I don't want them..but they don't listen

OH, gotta go, the nursing home just called me to tell me i got a spot!

Watch out, they don't tell you when you get there that the little string in the bathroom marked "pull for help" is for EMERGENCIES ONLY! They don't really give ya the help you want.

cwm23.gifcwm23.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

LMAO!!!

Hey Nicki, Zoya... Maybe we should start an old fogey's club... We can play Bingo and Bridge to Trance and House, but only if it's real slow, you wouldn't want to over tax the pace makers.... Add nursing care (free change of Depends with every ticket) and you have the Electronica Nursing Home... heh heh

cwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

you should be crying instead of laughing to work.. don't you pity your own life? 32.. damn..that is old.. you are almost as old as my aunt.

Originally posted by glowsticks:

NO ones ever to old to go clubbin...do your thing girl..make it happen..as for that goat herder souvlaki dont pay him no mind..hes pissed cause he probably cant leave his diner.... cwm26.gifcwm26.gif

oh shit, i can't even tell you how hard i was laughing when i read the pm!!! what a way to start my wednesday, laughing all the way to work!!!!!

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

Originally posted by souvlaki:

you should be crying instead of laughing to work.. don't you pity your own life? 32.. damn..that is old.. you are almost as old as my aunt.

how old are you, five??? when you get to be in your thirties you'll see it's not old!!! whatever.....

------------------

uknj@aol.com

dear uknjx2 you seem like a nice person but you are making yourself pathetic, just ignore him if you really think you are not too old for clubbing. it seems he has really got into you.. i don't think you are old at 32 but it is important to act your age for your own sakes.

how old are you, five??? when you get to be in your thirties you'll see it's not old!!! whatever.....

Although I still think Phoenix has an IQ of 10, he and andwhysee has got a point. The way you and the other morons in this thread are carrying on, you are in fact bothered. Sowee, it's true.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by bungee:

Although I still think Phoenix has an IQ of 10, he and andwhysee has got a point. The way you and the other morons in this thread are carrying on, you are in fact bothered. Sowee, it's true.

I think there is definitely a difference between being bothered by something, and being shocked by stupidity, and sharing that shock with one's friends...

For someone to believe that 32 is too old to have fun, is baffling in itself. To go further and send a message to said "old" person to reiterate and tell her how she should spend her time... Damn, give me a break! He's telling her to get a life???

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Based on this response, she is bothered, and, in denial. She's defending the point that 30s is not old. Sowee, she is bothered. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you. And carrying on like that makes you all look like fools.

------------------

so there

OK this is it......this post reads that he pm'd me and said I'M TOO OLD TO GO CLUBBING ON A REGULAR BASIS!! Then he went on to say I SHOULD PLAY BINGO OR GO TO A BAR OR A LOUNGE. I am not arguing that i'm too old. I may come across as pathetic in some people's eyes and that's fine, it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when a complete stranger tells me how I should be living my life according to his standards of what's old.......I started this thread b/c I knew my friends, the people on this board who know me, would get a kick out of it. Nothing more. That's it, now I'm done, it's over. What the hell is up everyone's butt's this month?? Must be a full moon or something.....geez!

------------------

uknj@aol.com

OK this is it......this post reads that he pm'd me and said I'M TOO OLD TO GO CLUBBING ON A REGULAR BASIS!! Then he went on to say I SHOULD PLAY BINGO OR GO TO A BAR OR A LOUNGE. I am not arguing that i'm too old. I may come across as pathetic in some people's eyes and that's fine, it doesn't bother me. What bothers me is when a complete stranger tells me how I should be living my life according to his standards of what's old.......I started this thread b/c I knew my friends, the people on this board who know me, would get a kick out of it. Nothing more. That's it, now I'm done, it's over. What the hell is up everyone's butt's this month?? Must be a full moon or something.....geez!

It is actually (full moon)...so maybe this really explains a few things. This board is pretty edgy at the moment. Everything said is going to be examined and commented on from every possible wrong angle. Christ and I always experienced the "clubbing culture" to be chilled, open and laid back...guess my past experience just haven't been real then

cwm25.gif

------------------

an1701.gif

Originally posted by bungee:

Based on this response, she is bothered, and, in denial. She's defending the point that 30s is not old. Sowee, she is bothered. Not that there's anything wrong with that, mind you. And carrying on like that makes you all look like fools.

To Souvlaki's ridiculous statement that 32 is old, she gave a direct response. And she did it with some force, because it seems that we are not dealing with the brightest bulb in the pack. And seeing as how you are right in here with us, you may want to rephrase the way in which we are all "carrying on"...

------------------

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by divalicious:

To Souvlaki's ridiculous statement that 32 is old, she gave a direct response. And she did it with some force, because it seems that we are not dealing with the brightest bulb in the pack. And seeing as how you are right in here with us, you may want to rephrase the way in which we are all "carrying on"...

Reread page one here, then get back to me. BTW I happen to agree with yous all for what it's worth. Just the way yous all cariied on. I call it the way I see it. Off to dinner. Ciao.

------------------

so there

are we fingerpainting this friday or next . . .

------------------

Life is too short to be small.