Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Does Your Heart Never Listen to Your Head?

I mean the head is only trying to look out, but the heart has its own agenda, and just won't be swayed. But most times the heart should have listened, and was kicking itself for being so stubborn.

Well, I hope my heart knows what it's doing this time, because my head is trying real hard to get through, but my heart isn't hearing it...

------------------

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

<just chuckles and nods> Ayep yep, know that one.

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

for me its humans are emotional creatures, Emotions are the most powerful feeling of all. it dictates what we do all the time and the brain is there to pick up the peaces. Its through experience, and maturity that control is found. when and how long i am still tring to figure out. but getting there.

------------------

pharaoh.gif

RA KNOWS

i fell in love at first sight once - swept off my feet by a lovelylovely sweetieboy... but he broke my heart in twelve hours.

oooooo, the things he said and he was who he was - altogether it was just a combo that was like nothing else, and my heart that night was hearing it in just the way to spark something i couldn't stop. i can't even remember so many of the details now; it's such a whirlwind of an evening in my memory. but i know that i was mostly left without words at the time. he told me to meet him the next day, and i have no idea if i was even able to speak enough to say yes, but i made it perfectly clear that i'd be there, wide-eyedly nodding, overwhelmed by - yummmmmm...

but i was where we were to meet the next afternoon, yes, about twelve hours later, and he didn't show. david, lost forever in so many places: the lack of lights that night, the words i couldn't whisper, and the feelings that took over my mind.

but, divalicious, although my story is bittersweet, the sweetness is well worth it all. and my heart is still open, for i never want to be too hard to be stardustedly won. cwm38.gif

My heart is a dumb ass...and always the one making the decisions!!

------------------

blultbar.gif

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to it's old dimensions.

~*~*~Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.~*~*~

Yeup had that problem. Heart just cause pain so I yank the fucker out. So know people ask why I'm so could hearted well I don't have one.

------------------

Hey sugar mama come and dance with me, the smartest thing you ever did was take a chance on me!!!

Originally posted by uknjx2:

this is mainly true for a female. the fellas, well they sometimes (and i say sometimes) think with their "other" head......thas why i gotta get me a willie!

ahahahaaaa... Yeah, I want one too... I'm told that we are missing so very much by not having one. But honestly, I think the two of us with willies would be very dangerous!!!

cwm2.gif

------------------

Peace Love Happiness y'all

DivaliciousNYC@aol.com

Originally posted by sgbrooklyn:

your heart tells you what your head desires but fears at the same time...

Let it take you to your destiny...

that's beautiful. i really needed that. thanks for posting. smile.gif

------------------

Work like you don't need the money,

Love like you have never been hurt,

Dance like nobody is watching.

I think this happens to all of us. I have learned through experience I'd rather listen to my heart and live through emotions. Thats not to say I don't use my head when making decisions-I just think that if you don't listen to your heart you will miss out on many wonderful experiences.

You must feel pain and understand it to really enjoy feelings of happiness.

Moral:

You shouldn't be scared to listen to your heart even though you may get hurt!

cwm38.gifcwm38.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

Ultimately, we are never satisfied until we do what our heart tells us. It's dangerous and we will get hurt many, many times, but at the end it's more gratifying.

Who wants to play it safe and wonder for the rest of our lives anyway?? Go for the golden ring and if you fall then it'll only make you stronger anyway. Pain is as big as your fear will allow it.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg