*Clubnyc "Awards" - Results!!!!!!*

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by blueangel:

Me? Best dancer?? Damn something MUST be wrong!! cwm13.gif

BlueAngel

No as wrong as me being in second place and NOBODY has even seen me dance... tip : voting for your self works wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Okay my rebuttal....because you know everyone is going to jump on these...but if I type this fast enough, I will be the first to start hehe

Originally posted by rachel1997:

Gum/lollipops/sucking candy supplier: Got a few answers on this one: Male: trippintrance64 came in first, suedenyc second. Honorable mention to az-tec for the Vitamin C. Female: majesticmelody

---I sooooo should have won this one...I wear clothing with extra pockets so I can carry multitudes of blow pops, halls w/vitamin C/starburst hard candies, and gum (usually dentyne ice)

Most Clubnyc person that's always going out: Male: az-tec, nycdee, marionyc, joeydollarz and b2b Female: carabee, ooana, and divalisious

---another one I should've won...ummm let's see, I am always out Wed - Sun and now just added Mon to that schedule.

Mon - Guernica

Tues - in the studio

Wed - Fun

Thurs - Liquids/Centro

Fri - Vinyl

Sat - Limelight most of the time, maybe some other places

Sun - Cheetah for the 2-step party

Clubnyc person that's always at Cheetah: CM

---He goes there still? I havent seen him there since the summer

Clubnyc person that's always at Limelight: Jilly, joeydollaz and az-tec

---Another one I should've been on...Let's see I've missed a LL sat maybe 5 times since the summer I even did a marathon 11 or 12 weeks in a row

Clubnyc person that's always at _______: Vinyl: housemusic4ever, crossy, schwingpep and ooana

---ILLHOUSEYOU is the leader of this one hands down, he can't get away and he always closes the place and has been there since DT walked in the door, I give housemusic props cause he comes up from Philly, but not always there, and sorry but Ooana is fresh meat to Vinyl, yeah she's been hitting there for the last couple months, but...I also should also be taken off of this one, as much as I hit Vinyl, it has only been since the summer I started living there

Best spinner (I mean glow sticks!): Almano, blueangel and VS

---GLOWGIRL!!!!!! that's all

Most Honest: ezdreamer, tranza, tyco, executress, apotheosis, mysteriousss and jammy

---How did Apotheosis even get one vote for this one?

Best Drama starter: Basterdino, gravity, lugi_scarpini and I’ll house you

---Luigi doesn't start drama, he's just all about the C A M E L T O E

Best comebacks: ezdreamer, joeydollaz, majesticmelodi and bungee

---Yes EZDREAMER....I'm still trying to recover from one of his witty remarks to me...and that was about a month ago

Best dinner organizer: CM and blueangel topped it at first and apotheosis second

CM and Blueangel...anyone else should be automatically disqualified just because they put together ONE meet-up

Sexist shaved head: artful, schwingep and CM

---<blush>

Needs an signature: schwinep

---Umm...hello?

That is all....good job!!! smile.gif

- Pete"lookbelowformysignatureitlookslikeagraphicthatsayscamerasreadypreparetoflashandiwillbeupdatingitsoontobinaryfinary2001"

cool.gif

------------------

------------------------

flash.gif

Upcoming Shows: ???

My new web site...Version 1.04

http://www.naked-edge.com/schwinge.html

DJSchwinge@naked-edge.com

These awards are full of crap, and yous all are full of yourselves. By default, I guess 'somebody' had to win these categories. I would embarrass yous all, on my worst night even.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

<Just sits there munching on her hair with a confused expression on her face>

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

Who asked you, i post about twice a week, be lucky it's that limited, otherwise I'd own you to for making stupid remarks like that...

broken record? sorry but unlike yourself I try to limit my visits to the board...when i said the board was the bain of schwingep's existence it was a joke, when in actuality I was referring to people like you, I just didn't want to hurt anymore feelings today...you need to realize when something is all in good fun, but i guess amongst all the BS on here posted by most of you it would be hard to see that...

the only thing broken around here is DJ Mike DR's self esteem, pride & honesty...

Anything else?

We shoulda had an award for the loudest CNYC idiot. You win hands down, will that shut yous up then?

------------------

so there

So Cara...we going out this weekend? Duh! Of course!!! <high fives her girl then continues her happy unemployed dance while munching on her hair>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by bungee:

We shoulda had an award for the loudest CNYC idiot. You win hands down, will that shut yous up then?

was that intended to be funny? If it was I missed the hilarity in it...If you notice, my posts target specific issues once in a blue moon, I fail to see where idiocy comes into play here...considering my posts are truth and fact based...you have anything else to say that I need to waste my time replying to?

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Who asked you if it was funny, im sorry maybe in one of my other posts i typed that by accident and asked you people if i cared what you thought about my posts...my posts genuinely state what none of you have the balls to, uncovering the frauds which you people represent on this board...Last time i checked this was a open forum, correct me if im wrong...you people must be the biggest hypocrites, 90% of your posts are useless and annoying, yet you continuely bitch about the state of affairs on this board. Don't come at me with "imo this isn't funny" i'll own you people in a heartbeat. Try taking your lives offline and unplugging...

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com

Originally posted by ILL HOUSE YOU:

was that intended to be funny? If it was I missed the hilarity in it...If you notice, my posts target specific issues once in a blue moon, I fail to see where idiocy comes into play here...considering my posts are truth and fact based...you have anything else to say that I need to waste my time replying to?

Why are you mad at me for? I voted for you as the loudest idiot, didn't I? That's it, Rachel, I'm rescinding my vote.

------------------

so there

Totally agree.. WTF is up with this kid "owning" anyone? Haha..

Ill house you - I dont' know what personal shit you have against apotheosis, that's none of my business, but you sound like an asshole telling everyone you'll own them.. it just makes you look like a dick.. And as far as "useless comments".. What's useful? Posting 1000 times on the board that you own apotheosis.. Please.. That makes you such a winner!

Originally posted by kingpharaoh:

most serious is good just need to know about what? I like to thank MY dad, mom for being there and my brother and friends for making me who I am. I am just so happy to win. I'd like to thank all the people at work who push me and give me guidence. and and and so many people.

I love you all thank you

LOL...I was hoping to see many more of these speeches. Should I do a speech too?

------------------

eye.gif

MarioNY.com

AOL:ZOMBLA

Why are you mad at me for? I voted for you as the loudest idiot, didn't I? That's it, Rachel, I'm rescinding my vote.

I have to give bungee credit for one thing at least, I don't think I could have spelled "rescinding" correctly.

------------------

Voted one of the top 3 dj's - Clubplanet Awards 2001

I don't have a beef with him, i exposed the fraud that he is. Try about 10 posts rather then 1000, Mysterious get a life, you have over 2500 posts and you've been on the board for 5 months, I've been on the board for 3 years and have less than half that...SO GET A LIFE! Mysterious 90% of your posts are useless and annoying, so that would make about 2,300 posts, you outdid me again with the "1000 useless" ones that I have...If I'm seen as a dick/asshole maybe you enjoy the friendship of liars etc. I personally am not really worried by the views of 80% of the people on this board, because your lives revolve around this board and not reality. I don't need to own you, you already showed what an idiot/hypocrite you are by your post.

Bungee, mad at you? Idiocy plays no part in my game, yawn...thanks for wasting my time by typing that sentence and actually recognizing your post.

------------------

I OWN DJ MIKE DR

tit.gif

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

www.thekopproject.com