Clubplanet Nightlife Community

As a youth, What was your favorite Saturday Morning Cartoon?

no ?, garfield and friends. but I hated when they cut to that parallel story about the duck and shit or whatever it was. that sucked. garfield rules.

~~ cwm29.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

ski_accident_md_wht.gif

"Happy the man, and happy he alone, he who can call today his own, he who, secure within, can say, 'Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have liv'd today'." - Horace

"Be excellent to each other." - Rufus

"Para no morir, tiene que bailar." - Ricky Martin

Def. Scooby Doo (always wanted that red-haired chic--wtf was her name?) But I haven't seen anybody mention Tom and Jerry, Roadrunner, Bugs, Josie and the Pussycats or anything like that. Maybe I'm showing my age by saying these but they're the ones I watched over and over again.

Still can't figure out what the fuck Josie and the Pussycats was all about anyway, what was the deal? A crime-fighting space band?

cwm7.gif

------------------

line1.jpg

well i love and will always love... Jem, Thundercats, Voltron, Cartoon Express, Rainbow Brite and Fraggle Rock... god they sure dont make cartoons like they used to... thats y im collecting as many cartoon shirts as possible... already have rainbow brite and jem... Red from fraggle rock or the doozers r next on my list

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Alvin and the Chipmunks on Saturdays.

Did anyone watch Robotech? That is the best cartoon of all time. You don't see cartoons that are that intelligent anymore. It was absolutely brilliant. Now all the cartoons are built around toy concepts--it used to be the other way around.

--David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit http://www.headrushmusic.com.

The Incredible Hulk, Spiderman and his Amazing Friends, Muppet Babies, The Smurfs, Mr. T (especially with that little white kid who used to try to be like Mr.T, and that one cartoon...I forget the name of it; it was about this guy who used to form the shape of a car. It wasn't Gobots or Transformers. He was human, and he would change into a car.

Out of all of those, I loved Muppet Babies the best.

first just to answer some questions psed earlier. the white cat who rhymed all the time was wordsworth. i belive that the show where the guy turned into the car was pole position.

fav saturday morning cartoons, spider man and his amazing friends, dungeous an dragons, muppet babies, xmen, bobby's world, droids( if anyone remembers them), The Littles ( you go Dinky!), rubik's cube, Scooby Doo and Scrappy too(proof i had must have been a drug addict as a kid), Captain N the gamemaster (another bad one i liked at the time), Hulk Hogan's Rock N Wrestling, Garfield and Friends(Us Acres was ok tho), Pac Man, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future and The Tick.

During the week-Voltron,RObotech,GI Joe, Transformers, Healthcliff, HE Man, Thundercats, Gobots, Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers, Ducktales, Batman, and Pokemon.

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

[This message has been edited by mik-e_smilez (edited 01-17-2001).]