Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRUGS

I think that a lot of people go through a phase where drugs really are important to going out. Eventually, though, I think that most people learn to stop counting on drugs for a good time--either because they've done too many, they don't work anymore, or they're too expensive. Ultimately, I think the most important thing is to be with good friends and to find a way to have fun whether or not you have drugs.

I used to get pissed off when I would take E and it wouldn't work. I would feel like my whole night was ruined. Eventually, I developed the philosophy that I would have fun no matter what, and I would go into it assuming that the drugs wouldn't work rather than the other way around--that way, I wouldn't be disappointed.

Now I'm at the point where I'm so bored with drugs. I've had my fun with them, but getting detached from reality doesn't hold the same thrill for me. God, I'm getting old.

But I will tell you this: I'm definitely dropping acid for Matrix 2.

Peace,

David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit http://www.headrushmusic.com.

Original beats: <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.mp3.com/headrushmusic.

Pooter's" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www.mp3.com/headrushmusic.

Pooter's</A> Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: http://www.mp3.com/stations/pooter

It makes sense that did not have a good time without drugs, but that might be because you focused you night around it. I find that I have a better time going out without the intention of doing anything and if something happens than the night is just that much better...

when you walk into a club, your fave DJ is spinnin, you see everyone peakin, the music is mad nice, you see others dancin their ass off having a good time, and your fingers are itchin to crack your glowstix.. and you know..

that a pill would make the night so much nicer..

is when you know that you have created a psychological connection between clubbing, music, dancing, and drugs.

this is when you know that you have grown dependent on e, and in some people's eyes, this may even equate to addiction. but i think it's really up to you to decide what your next step will be- do you want to moderate your use? do you want to not be in a club environment so you don't have the urge to drop? or you could just make sure you have more pills, right?

anyway, don't kill yourself over this-- every drug user faces this dilemma at some point. make sure you keep your health and well being in mind with whatever you decide.

good luck.

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

If you go out looking for rolls, and you don't get them, then you are disappointed and that can ruin your night. I have been there before. Now when I go out, if I find them great if not, I can hear great music anyway. Don't set yourself up for disappointment.

There are two main reasons why people go to clubs. The first is to listen to the music, following DJ's and all.

The second is to get all fucked up.

Of course the two can combine, I'm a good example. I'm pretty much done with drugging, but I still rock the clubs. Being sober and going is just as fun, if not more. I can dance ten times better and longer when I'm not tripping. Plus if you are really into the scene, I kind of like going sober, I can actually remember the set the next day!!! Try going to a club dead sober one night and see how you like it, if you really love the music and it's not all about drugs you'll have a great time and then those nights when you get weak pills or can't find any, you won't have a bad time

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Its all about where your heads at ...

I've been going out religously every weekend since god knows when, only recently have i partyed without the help of my friend (e) ...

If you like the music & the culture your bound to have a good time no matter what, Drugs or no drugs, Drugs are just a added bonus to what we got going on, people just abuse that bonus & let things get way out of hand ... But whatever Do Drugs/Don't do drugs, I could care less ...

JUST DON'T FUCK UP MY PARTY ....

But one that does bother me is, exodust where u getting KBs for $60 a bag? your getting ripped off, Look a brother up & i'll hook it up ...

frankiepep a.k.a doc-puff-a-lot

------------------

" cAn sOmEoNe PlEaSe HeLp Me, I'vE sEeM tO hAvE LoSt SoMeThInG ... MY MIND "

well if u need a roll to have a good time that sucks for the simple fact being u can't always get e.... for me i like to smoke before i go out....smokin' loosens me up but i can live w/ o it or can i ... the last time i smoked was sun. i have to stay strong and regulate myself since i'm startin' skool cwm44.gif

------------------

"your traveling to another dimension a dimension not only in sight and sound but of mind a journey into a wondrous land whos boundaries are that of imagination your next stop the twilight zone." athenalust@hotmail.com

Originally posted by frankie_pep:

Its all about where your heads at ...

I've been going out religously every weekend since god knows when, only recently have i partyed without the help of my friend (e) ...

If you like the music & the culture your bound to have a good time no matter what, Drugs or no drugs, Drugs are just a added bonus to what we got going on, people just abuse that bonus & let things get way out of hand ... But whatever Do Drugs/Don't do drugs, I could care less ...

JUST DON'T FUCK UP MY PARTY ....

But one that does bother me is, exodust where u getting KBs for $60 a bag? your getting ripped off, Look a brother up & i'll hook it up ...

frankiepep a.k.a doc-puff-a-lot

Well not a 20bag, I'm mean an eigth, maybe I should go back to my profile and clarify.

Dude if you could get me an eight of killers for less than 50 beans, I'm all ears--PM me!!!

cwm41.gif

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Originally posted by exodust:

Well not a 20bag, I'm mean an eigth, maybe I should go back to my profile and clarify.

Dude if you could get me an eight of killers for less than 50 beans, I'm all ears--PM me!!!

cwm41.gif

man, why am i the fucking moron on this board! i've been raving since 1996, and i don't want to go into my history of all the other stuff i've done in my life, jesusmotherfuckingchrist... but what are kb's?

all i seem to be doing here is posting technical topics, asking questions that everybody else knows the answers to. most of the ones i'm answering are life lesson/observational/opinion-seeking sort of topics; i hope that that all evens out, i'm always happy to share all i can.

If I go to the club and am counting on getting pills or am supposed to meet someone inside for pills but then I don't end up getting anything, that can ruin my night. Mostly beacuse I'll end up spending my night trying to find a pill rather than enjoying the music. But if I go with the intention of being sober than I can usually have a good time. It also depends on the people you are with and the people who are around you. I usually like to feed off of other people's energy when I am dancing. I seem to enjoy going crazy on the dancefloor more so when everyone around me is going crazy.