Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No Water refills in bathrooms

um, where AREN'T you allowed to refill the water bottle with sink water?

Only one time i can think of when i had a problem with filling up my water bottle. This summer at tunnel the bouncer just finished searching a kid's cigarette box and came up with no drugs. He then looks at me filling up the bottle and says "the water ain't free, you know?". I look up at him with my HUGE pupils and go "oh yeah?" and finished refilling my water bottle. The bouncer than keeps looking at me and i decided to be a smart ass. I took my friends bottle and refilled it also right in front of him. Then i just walked out and the bouncer went another direction.

The moral of this story is "do drugs in moderation"

Originally posted by xhead68:

Only one time i can think of when i had a problem with filling up my water bottle. This summer at tunnel the bouncer just finished searching a kid's cigarette box and came up with no drugs. He then looks at me filling up the bottle and says "the water ain't free, you know?". I look up at him with my HUGE pupils and go "oh yeah?" and finished refilling my water bottle. The bouncer than keeps looking at me and i decided to be a smart ass. I took my friends bottle and refilled it also right in front of him. Then i just walked out and the bouncer went another direction.

The moral of this story is "do drugs in moderation"

LOL thats so funny that at tunnel same shit happened to me in the bathroom with the lady selling candy/giving u soap,etc. She was saying the same shit, water aint free, etc, i looked at her and was like yeah right , i already paid to get in, i am not gonna pay for water. She wanted a damn tip, i said i paid my admission no need to give u a tip, she kept bothering me everytime i went to the bathrooom, and i never paid any attention to her at all, kept refiling the water bottle. Some ppl, i hate it when they have to beg for a damn tip, i mean theres times i got no money at all left.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by exit2heaven:

now what the hell....

admission = $35

pills = $20 each

cigarettes = $5 a pack

wardrobe = $150

glowsticks = $6

bottle of water = $5

refilling your bottle with nasty tap water=

PRICELESS

I JUST HATE WHEN YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO FILL THAT SHIT UP!!! cwm23.gifcwm28.gif

One more for you:

Trying to squat over a twilo toilet as a woman at 8am....priceless.

I swear to god there is nothing worse. <shudders at the thought>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

LOL thats so funny that at tunnel same shit happened to me in the bathroom with the lady selling candy/giving u soap,etc. She was saying the same shit, water aint free, etc, i looked at her and was like yeah right , i already paid to get in, i am not gonna pay for water. She wanted a damn tip, i said i paid my admission no need to give u a tip, she kept bothering me everytime i went to the bathrooom, and i never paid any attention to her at all, kept refiling the water bottle. Some ppl, i hate it when they have to beg for a damn tip, i mean theres times i got no money at all left.

right on sister lol roxan i know what you mean just like that night at the tunnel damm yo .. lol

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten Island new dorp lane Called (ELEMENTS) call for info @ 1917-243-0215 ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

or digital_cpu@hotmail.com

yeah but putting drugs in your SYS is some what retarted , But to some others its a pasion so be it ,.... but in a way if you know there is going to be a problem with water dont take drugs bye

martin

------------------

plasma_ball_md_wht_6725.gif

New CLub in Staten Island new dorp lane Called (ELEMENTS) call for info @ 1917-243-0215 ... or e-mail me at martin_izzo@netzero.net

or digital_cpu@hotmail.com

and what's up with all these a**holes asking me if they can have a sip of water from my bottle?!?!? im like, f@ck off!!!!

either theyre super cheap and dont want to shellout some money to buy their own or theyre up to something. somebody please explain.

Some clubs I've been to will shut off the cold water in the bathroom. UGH! Nothing like filling the water bottle with some boiling hot water to cool yourself off! I don't understand why they do that.

cwm25.gif

Listen to this story though. At Exit one time I was refilling the water bottle and this girl goes to me "You're actually gonna drink that?" So I said I'd rather drink this than pay $5 for every bottle I drink. She goes, "I am from Georgia and this is my first time here and I will PAY for you to get a NEW bottle of water. She dragged me out of there and actually bought me a new water.

Ok, sure....thank you! THose Georgia Peaches are just so damn nice cwm30.gif

Originally posted by xhead68:

The only place that I know of that they give you a problem is the Limelight. The bitches in the bathroom that hand you a towel and think that's reason enough for us to throw something in the tip jar. Are you fucking kidding me? for $5 a water and them running my ear off about refills, they are lucky I don't spit in the tip jar.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

Hehe...thats why Twilo has a water fountain (though its probably just tap water from the bathroom).

Hey, I have no problem refilling water from the tap...it hasn't killed me yet, and what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

------------------

"I would believe only in a god who could dance."

Nietzche

I've been to clubs that have shut off the taps. It's reprehensible. It's as if clubs would rather deal with a potential lawsuit over a dehydrated dead raver than lose a few bucks on water.

--David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

Originally posted by flying_high:

LOL...that's sooooo true!!!! [goosebumbs at the thought of it]

Yep yep, this girl knows what I'm talking about. Only time I ever wish I were male. <shudders more>

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann