Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who has herd of anybody who likes purple(!?!) Flowers?

LOL, purple = death... that explains why i had to get Regina's flowers from the funaral section... hope they are ok! cwm1.gif

Regina check you PM's, NOW wink.gif

keshiki, i was going to but they won't deliver 2 wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Purple tulips!!! YUM!

-Oo

------------------

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"Solitude gives birth to the original in us, beauty unfamiliar and perilous - to poetry." - Thomas Mann

Originally posted by back2basics-:

LOL, purple = death... that explains why i had to get Regina's flowers from the funaral section... hope they are ok!

I always knew purple to be the coloUr of royalty. And David, the funeral section wasn't what they meant when they said 'dead flowers'

ichi

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by ichi_gami:

I always knew purple to be the coloUr of royalty. And David, the funeral section wasn't what they meant when they said 'dead flowers'

ichi

LOL, the Purple blood, come from a genetic disorder that runs in THE royal family... it makes them insane and they piss purple (hence the purple blood).. they are trying to work out who it is currently that has it.... anyway enough of that..

By the way Ichi, Ibiza is all go (my PM's are really slow).. all wil be fine. We have had people drop out so you should be 'good to go'... just waiting on a few details and i will send a mail round to the group.

------------------

bsb2.GIF

Juat to let everyone know purple roses mean LUST!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

/>http://www.amihot.com/personalpage.asp?ID=776FFDE8A7A242F29C933CB8CD09E6DB

I love purple flowers. As a matter of fact I have a purple rose on my right shoulder but it has a strong significant meaning to me.

Purple and black mean death. Usually people associate the purple flowers with wakes and funerals.

------------------

tigger.gif

"The imaginary friends I had as a kid dropped me because their friends thought I didn't exist." - Aaron Machado

AOL = MadamKittE

Regina, your not too old to be put across my knee you know wink.gif

Nikki will tell you there are certain benefits from being old(er)... like, erm.. well people start standing up for you on the train.. and, and.... nah that's about it.

------------------

bsb2.GIF