Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT - You've got to be kidding me

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually went to exit last Sund 'teen nite' cos i had to give my little cousine a ride..so i figured i'd just go in there with him...pretty interesting how packed it was and all the little guidos and guidettes'..i'm not making fun of them but i'm just describing the scene...very interesting...i actually had a good time just chillin' there...but kinda suprised how many "kids" had huge pupils and rolling their faces off..kinda wonder what the parent would think if they saw their little daughter there rolling and riding big Leroys upstairs in the hip hop room....very interesting...very interesting...

Originally posted by foxyroxy20:

whats with this whole exit haters??? if u dont like it dont go, the ones who love it like me, got no problem with the music,dj, vibe, crowd, give it up already, if u dont like it like i said dont go, but its getting tiring with all this exit bashing.

Everyone has different music preferences, and clubs preferences, so give it up already. cwm23.gif

we don't like it and thus we dont go. if you dont like to read the bashing don't read. live by your own words...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by p00h:

we don't like it and thus we dont go. if you dont like to read the bashing don't read. live by your own words...

sorry this is totally different, Its a PUBLIC board so i am gonna read everything, especially when the clubs i love gets dissed. But going to a club, is totally diffrent than reading this board. NO one makes u go to a club,and yeah no one makes me read the posts either,but i will read posts especially if its negativity towards something i like.

------------------

aim: amafrk1

amafrk1@yahoo.com

whats with this whole exit haters??? if u dont like it dont go, the ones who love it like me, got no problem with the music,dj, vibe, crowd, give it up already, if u dont like it like i said dont go, but its getting tiring with all this exit bashing.

Everyone has different music preferences, and clubs preferences, so give it up already. cwm23.gif

Get a friggin clue. This has nothing to do with Exit per se (and certainly not bashing). It has to do with a flyer suggesting that Exit plays "deep house & underground hits". That is a ridiculous description.

Unless you can prove otherwise stop causing drama.

------------------

Voted one of the top 3 dj's - Clubplanet Awards 2001

sorry this is totally different, Its a PUBLIC board so i am gonna read everything, especially when the clubs i love gets dissed. But going to a club, is totally diffrent than reading this board. NO one makes u go to a club,and yeah no one makes me read the posts either,but i will read posts especially if its negativity towards something i like.

so then quit tellin me to quit bashin exit. cuz by that logic we'll be here till infinity telling eachother to stop...

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Get a friggin clue. This has nothing to do with Exit per se (and certainly not bashing). It has to do with a flyer suggesting that Exit plays "deep house & underground hits". That is a ridiculous description.

Unless you can prove otherwise stop causing drama.

First i am not starting drama, read the posts from the beginning, and i do have a clue. I am just defending what i like.

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

First i am not starting drama, read the posts from the beginning, and i do have a clue. I am just defending what i like.

Fine, then let me ask you this. Do you like Deep House? Do you get your Deep House fix at Exit?

------------------

Voted one of the top 3 dj's - Clubplanet Awards 2001

so then quit tellin me to quit bashin exit. cuz by that logic we'll be here till infinity telling eachother to stop...

I told u to quit basing exit cause theres no need for it, but as soon as u posted u knew that ur gonna get feedbacks from exit lovers and exit haters, so ur the one who started....

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Originally posted by spoonyd:

Fine, then let me ask you this. Do you like Deep House? Do you get your Deep House fix at Exit?

To answer ur question i am not going to go into whats deep house, techno, trance, hard trance, progressive, cause everyone has different definitions of each. All i know is that i love the music at exit, it satisfies me, so i am not gonna tell u if i get my deep house fix at exit, cuase there will be ppl disagreeing with me, whatnot. so i am just saying that what is progressive house to me, isnt to another, or what is deep house to me,isnt to another, etc.

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

hey foxy,

i don't think spoonyd was bashing exit at all (hi spoonyd! smile.gif )-- he was just commenting on the description of the type of music that they play there, according to CNYC. i don't think of deep house or underground cuts when i think exit, you know? but that doesn't mean i am bashin the club-- i have found a good time in there in the past.

by calling it "ny cheeze" and such, i don't think it's bashing, personally-- i call Johnny Vicious' stuff "NyC cheese hard house" but I LOVE THAT SHIT! wink.gif

so girl, don't mind the other people bashin exit, do your thing. smile.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

kitty_cat.gif

LOL, i caught that last nite too dean

hahaha cwm2.gif

-Rob

------------------

"People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use" -Soren Kierkegaard

"People who know little are usually great talkers, while men who know much say little." -Rousseau

"One must learn to be a sponge if one wants to be loved by hearts that overflow." -Frederich Neitzsche 2-Brandie&Rob-11

hmr3.gif

Originally posted by kitty19:

hey foxy,

i don't think spoonyd was bashing exit at all (hi spoonyd! smile.gif )-- he was just commenting on the description of the type of music that they play there, according to CNYC. i don't think of deep house or underground cuts when i think exit, you know? but that doesn't mean i am bashin the club-- i have found a good time in there in the past.

by calling it "ny cheeze" and such, i don't think it's bashing, personally-- i call Johnny Vicious' stuff "NyC cheese hard house" but I LOVE THAT SHIT! wink.gif

so girl, don't mind the other people bashin exit, do your thing. smile.gif

I wasnt just refering only to spoonyd, i was refrenig to all the posts. Sorry by calling it "ny cheese" it is bashing.

I do my thing, just when they bash exit, i will have something to say, just like if i bash twilo, i will hear a twilo lover saying something.

cwm7.gif

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

I wasnt just refering only to spoonyd, i was refrenig to all the posts. Sorry by calling it "ny cheese" it is bashing.

I do my thing, just when they bash exit, i will have something to say, just like if i bash twilo, i will hear a twilo lover saying something.

cwm7.gif

let me get a little deep on you here, and then i'll quit this ridiculous discussion. there's a difference between perception and reality. if i say exit sucks, its my perception, yours might be that its the greatest thing out since the wheel. and if you say twilo sucks, thats you, i might beg to differ. so why are you so hung up on what i say, or anyone else for that matter. tell me twilo sucks, it wont get my panties in a bunch cuz i'm very comfortable with my perception of twilo, as you should with your perception of exit. get it?

------------------

chronic is the answer...

Roxanne- NO stress...they dont like it..no big deal...we will still go there..lol

See you over the weekend girlie...

cwm7.gif

------------------

Dont ever stop smiling-->you never know who is falling in love with your smile...

I dont cry because it ENDED--> I smile because we HAPPENED..

*yawn*

here we go again. why do you feel the need to defend exit? you're happy there, that's all that matters. what people say about it shouldn't bother you so much. go ahead and bash twilo.

cwm7.gif

let me get a little deep on you here, and then i'll quit this ridiculous discussion. there's a difference between perception and reality. if i say exit sucks, its my perception, yours might be that its the greatest thing out since the wheel. and if you say twilo sucks, thats you, i might beg to differ. so why are you so hung up on what i say, or anyone else for that matter. tell me twilo sucks, it wont get my panties in a bunch cuz i'm very comfortable with my perception of twilo, as you should with your perception of exit. get it?

you wear panties???? you should post that on crackorn's "confess a secret" thread.....wait, they're the edible ones, strawberry, right?

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Originally posted by nycedee:

i am not here to defend exit,i am just saying i have a saying, i am not getting bothered that not everyone likes exit, i could care less, but i just responded to some posts thats all, i see that more ppl get fired up on me liking exit so much, so what?? to each their own. But since this is a public board i have a right to voice my own opinion to anything anyone says here, just like u do too, so if u dont like me standing up for exit,then dont read the damn post that easy.

anyways i am ending this, but go back to twilo posts and see that u twilo lovers did get offended when someone did bash twilo..so just like u have a right in say , i have mine

till next time this is the end....

cwm7.gif

------------------

amafrk1@yahoo.com

Why, Exit is the bestest place in the world. It has kewl music. The dance floor is so big, wow... so many peeps hanging around in it standing around looking kewl, impressive.

Even the security guards make you feel like you are a SUPERSTAR. They shine their lights on you for the whole wide world to see.

Yes, Exit is the bestest place in the world. Twilo sux a big hairy fat mama...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif