Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT - You've got to be kidding me

club do drugs pass out in the next day or two, try and find people that do the same as you. I go to every club and do it almost every night. People get a grip its not the club its the people your with. I have great times and bad time at every club and what made the difference was who I met and who I went with. All clubs are great at some point. Music is key and we all have different tastes.

For the love of god just party and if you dont go big go home....

RA BI KELLAM ISS KOOT

------------------

pharaoh.gif

ENNA ARRIF KUL HAGGA AN IK

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry, had to jump in too...

When I first got into the club scene, places like the Roxy & Exit were definite fav's. But I got tired of the crowd, atmosphere and lack of interesting music. That's me and my prerogative.

Now, in the beginning of this thread a statement was made. Notice the terminology...STATEMENT, not OPINION, about a flyer distributed by Exit. Now, I haven't been there in a very long time (over a year) and things could've changed but I don't remember hearing anything remotely resembling Deep House. Again, it's been a while and things could've changed.

The question is not whether or not you, me or your mom like exit it is about what they're advertising. If you have fun there then what they're advertising doesn't really matter. Just enjoy the music and what it does for you.

Stop arguing w/people. Your points (Foxy) are not well thought out and seem to run in endless circles, meaning you don't really make a point.

Originally posted by ezdreamer:

Prime example of why only dooshbags go to Exit... you don't see any Twilo head dropping one tiny leaf of mad KB... fucking idiot...

Excuse me?!?!?!?!?!?.............

------------------

"I don't want you to love me........"

Always amazes me how some people jump late into a thread, write this long thread repeating what 10 others wrote earlier, claim it's 'their opinion', when, in fact, no new insight was added.

------------------

Sticks and Stones may break my bones..but..words..can't..hurt..meeeee...

so there

Originally posted by risa06:

Excuse me?!?!?!?!?!?.............

I really think he was justing trying to be a smartass with that comment. You know sarcasm. Don't take it personally. cwm6.gif

Shannah, I TOTALLY agree with what you said. That's what I was trying to say. Spoony WAS NOT expressing his dislike for Exit at all!!! He was making a correction.

BlueAngel

------------------

"The only abnormality is the incapacity to love." - Anais Nin

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by blueangel:

I really think he was justing trying to be a smartass with that comment. You know sarcasm. Don't take it personally. cwm6.gif

Shannah, I TOTALLY agree with what you said. That's what I was trying to say. Spoony WAS NOT expressing his dislike for Exit at all!!! He was making a correction.

BlueAngel

I'm sure he was.....and if he wasn't...oh well...I know who I am smile.gif .....

how are you Blue?..... smile.gif

L

------------------

I'm sure he was.....and if he wasn't...oh well...I know who I am smile.gif .....

how are you Blue?..... smile.gif

L

Ohhhh I'm surviving. I've been getting ito work these days at around 8 a.m. which means I have to leave my home (NJ) at 6:45 a.m. then I stay up all night with my nephew cause he's been kinda ill lately. cwm37.gif Sooooo tired!! I know, I know . . . cry me a freakin' river. hehe.

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by shannah:

Thanks Blue. How are ya sweetie?? Haven't seen ya since NYE...

Hey sweet! I'm doing okay. I'm gonna come out for PVD in February. You coming??

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Not sure. Probably. U goin for S&D? I'm going to be spending most of my weekends in February @Twilo. Lots of good tunes. U should definitely check out Saeed & Palash. Very good stuff...Let me know. Send me an email. Did you get the one I sent yesterday??

Originally posted by blueangel:

Ohhhh I'm surviving. I've been getting ito work these days at around 8 a.m. which means I have to leave my home (NJ) at 6:45 a.m. then I stay up all night with my nephew cause he's been kinda ill lately. cwm37.gif Sooooo tired!! I know, I know . . . cry me a freakin' river. hehe.

BlueAngel

6:45 AM...thats tough.....

well...at least its Thursday and weekend is almost here...hang in there girlie smile.gif ...hope to see you soon

have a nice day!

Lola smile.gif

------------------

Originally posted by shannah:

Not sure. Probably. U goin for S&D? I'm going to be spending most of my weekends in February @Twilo. Lots of good tunes. U should definitely check out Saeed & Palash. Very good stuff...Let me know. Send me an email. Did you get the one I sent yesterday??

Sarah, check your PM!

Risa, thanks sweetie! Don't let these guys sweat ya! Go to your Exit and PARTY on!!

BlueAngel

------------------

BlueAngellogo.jpg

Originally posted by 6eclipse9:

big words for 6:30am -- how was jerking off in front of the monitor this morning?

And no, you've never seen how deep and wide my bowl is -- much much more than a "tiny leaf" -- it was "mad" but thanks I should have specified for the Twilo heads

Blah, blah, blah... you're still a fucking idiot...

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

do me a favor...go see SPHERIC's post and please define...what is deep house and what is trance.....thank you!!!!.....

Lola

and your point is??? i'm not sure how i'm supposed to take your comments...

regardless, i have much respect for you since we have intelligently and amicably discussed issues in the past. as for defining music, i've been clubbing for well over 14 years and know the difference between house and trance. admittedly, i don't know every dj, their style and nuances, etc... my point to foxy was - please make logical discussions. i respect all opinions, but like some else nicely put it, please refrain from a cycle of nonsensicle remarks adn rebuttals, especially when the initial topic was not even dissing exit.

peace cwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif

------------------

calvinan.gif

"Strangers are just friends waiting to happen." - Old Sage Twilo

Originally posted by k_car:

and your point is??? i'm not sure how i'm supposed to take your comments...

regardless, i have much respect for you since we have intelligently and amicably discussed issues in the past. as for defining music, i've been clubbing for well over 14 years and know the difference between house and trance. admittedly, i don't know every dj, their style and nuances, etc... my point to foxy was - please make logical discussions. i respect all opinions, but like some else nicely put it, please refrain from a cycle of nonsensicle remarks adn rebuttals, especially when the initial topic was not even dissing exit.

peace cwm30.gifcwm20.gifcwm30.gif

Mr. K_car, did you get laid yet?

------------------

so there

Wow, what a long thread. The only thing I was gonna add is that with listings anywhere, people usually give the clubs and promoters a lot of leeway to describe themselves however they want. Some promoters fudge on the type of music to try and get new people in.

lol...why...you want to offer him your services?...............

Had a little tit for tat exchange a whilst ago, poked fun at his 'I am so serious and uptight' mode, told him to get laid, he got pissed. From the looks of it, not.

------------------

so there