Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what's your favorite breed of dog

mine is Labrador retriever..i have had lots of dogs...I rememer when i was younger in Philippines...every thanksgiving our dogs would dissappear and we would have a really fat dinner...never thought in a million years i was eating my own pet...what a shame....no one sometimes when i see a lab i bark with jubilee i am what i eat...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like German Sheppards. Beautiful, intelligent dogs; very attentive and still at times, very affectionate.

One breed of Dog I like better than that is my dog. He isn't a pure breed though, he's mixed: He's a German Sheppard/Pitbull and he's absolutely adorable. Stocky and a bit chubby with a lovable teddy bear face. The intelligence of the Sheppard and tenacity of the Pitbull in one.

i have to say Portugese Water Dogs, the main reason being i'm allergic to dogs and these don't bother me at all.....i can snuggle with them and i don't break out in hives!! they are so damn cute, like a black or chocolate lab with a perm.....they have webbed feet, come from portugal where fishermen use them to retrieve the nets.....my two favorite pooches in the world are Ellie and Kiba, though Kiba is a bad boy b/c he ate my cell phone charger.......

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Pit Bull, hands down!! Most lovable dog you can own if you bring them up right. I have two. Hungarian Vizla's are also incredible dogs( looks like a Weinmerana (sp?) in brown.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Pit Bull, hands down!! Most lovable dog you can own if you bring them up right. I have two. Hungarian Vizla's are also incredible dogs( looks like a Weinmerana (sp?) in brown.

oooh, i love Vizla's too......i used to live with one....he was hysterical! Dogs are like people with thier individual personalities. i may have my favorites but at this point i'd take any dog if i could have one.

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

WIENERIMER BABY! These dogs are phatty tat! Purest Breed dog out there and they are sooo damn adorable! Smart as hell and they don't shed! Ever seen William Wegmam's books on WIENERIMER'S-----So cute. I will have one some day.------BEE----------------

Originally posted by Crackorn:

Definitely - Pit Bulls are the sweetest! My dog is like a person - he has to share the pillow with me and sleep under the covers. he is such a doll.

Ahem.

W E I M A R A N E R

Weimaraner

Wei Mar An Er.

That is all.

ichi - also love airedales, belgian mallinois, dalmatians, labrador retrievers, and absolutely positively that scruffy mutt you rescue from the pound. cwm29.gif

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by uknjx2:

i have to say Portugese Water Dogs, the main reason being i'm allergic to dogs and these don't bother me at all.....i can snuggle with them and i don't break out in hives!! they are so damn cute, like a black or chocolate lab with a perm.....they have webbed feet, come from portugal where fishermen use them to retrieve the nets.....my two favorite pooches in the world are Ellie and Kiba, though Kiba is a bad boy b/c he ate my cell phone charger.......

OH MY GOD, ukjnx, I thought nobody in the world had ever heard of this type of dog, I had one called Sarge.......RIP

cwm36.gif I'd have to say a Rotti, they are so smart! and adorable.

------------------

A bag of KB's, $60

A glass bowl, $85

A lighter, $ 1

GETTING HIGH, PRICELESS!!

i definately have to go with a Siberian Husky... especially when they have one blue eye and one brown eye.... i dont think i have ever seen a more beautiful dog... but a close second would have to be the pit bull... i work for a vet clinic and i see bout five every sunday i work.... the CUTEST things ever.. and so sweet... damnit i want a doggie cwm14.gif

------------------

"I sound like a chipmunk!!"

"that pigeon is standing there like a f*ckin asshole!"

"i am mo jo jo jo!!"

AIM---> PrncssVrnc

email---> PrncssVrnc@aol

Originally posted by TheRegulator:

WHAT the fuck does this have to do with...

Uhm...just spreading the joy...Actually by doin' this I'm getting an idea of what the most popular breed of dog is and then maybe I could do a theme like "be your favorite breed" at SF where we all dress up like a dog or a shirt with a pic of our dog and a chain 'round our necks..and barking like the Baltimore Ravens Defence.. whoof whoof..hrrr.

I would have to say the Golden Retriever. They are so adorable and easy to train.

bass_pup.gif

Growing up I had one, but now with work & school I can't have one. The "puppy" stages are rough, especially if you have to work and leave the dog alone the whole day. Maybe one day I'll be able to have one again.

------------------

india222@hotmail.com

Tinkerbell-01.gif