Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls, when you're in a club

er...wut? cwm13.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED! THE BOWL OF FREEDOM IS KICKED!" Melissa of the NJ ChaCha's

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

lovepeacetwilo.jpg

twilo.jpg

Originally posted by doesdeepdishes:

what do you do when you like a guy and want to meet him?

do you start dancing with your back to him and come up close or pull up your hair?

wow i was doing the exact same thing last time

cwm12.gifcwm2.gifcwm2.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

CO-CO-COLONIA

ne ide sve na misice ponekad je potrebno i MALO vise da OSVOJIS me

CAN 1 OF U FINE LADIEZ TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE THROWING UP THE HAIR THING? R U GUYZ FLIRTIN WITH ME WHEN U DO IT? IZ IT LIKE A VERY PASSIVE WAY TO FLIRT, LIKE UR INTERSTED BUT UR NOT REALLY INTERESTED. R U TRYING TO SHOW ME UP? THIS IZ SOMETHING THAT I GET ALL THE TIME BUT I CANNOT READ INTO IT. multiple meaningz?

Originally posted by a691vcc:

CAN 1 OF U FINE LADIEZ TELL ME ALL ABOUT THE THROWING UP THE HAIR THING? R U GUYZ FLIRTIN WITH ME WHEN U DO IT? IZ IT LIKE A VERY PASSIVE WAY TO FLIRT, LIKE UR INTERSTED BUT UR NOT REALLY INTERESTED. R U TRYING TO SHOW ME UP? THIS IZ SOMETHING THAT I GET ALL THE TIME BUT I CANNOT READ INTO IT. multiple meaningz?

i dunno what you're talking about. i'm bald

If I see a guy I like in a club and I want to get his attention, I start doing a strip tease all the while having my gaze fixed on him. I lick my lips and rub my hands all over my body and through my hair.

If that doesn't work, I take a direct quote from Margaret Cho (the commedienne) and go over to him and yell, "STICK IT IN!" j/k

SK13 cwm24.gif

------------------

Footsteps on the dancefloor remind me baby of you

Originally posted by deanna11:

i dunno what you're talking about. i'm bald

baaaahahhahahahahah cwm20.gifcwm33.gifcwm30.gifcwm29.gif you always keep my laughin girl!!!

peace! --daniela

------------------

FairyAniSparkel.gif

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."

last time i wanted to meet a guy i just walked right up to him and asked him if he was on a date and then started talking my head off, asking him questions and complimenting his good looks. however i'm not always this direct. if a woman is making a lot of eye contact with you and smiling, then she's interested, or curious about something, regardless of what she's doing with her hair. she's inviting you to talk to her so be confident and approach her.

I guess the eye contact thing, but I do not meet guys at clubs - never have and never will. Not my thing. I pretty much ignore them and chill with the people I came there with..........too many nasty, shady people in this world.

I know what doesdeepdishes(great name) is saying. Other guys must get this, girls will dance close to you.. moving back, looking round, playing with their hair.

Shy girls, coming on to you fella. Don't go rubbing your crotch agaist her though.. that may not work wink.gif

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF