Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How to get your X to leave u alone??

F*** it...just tell her the truth...say that you don't really want any contact anymore. Don't make it sound nice cause sometimes a person just has to hear the truth...without any apologies and politics...it hurts, but then she knows where she stands exactly...better this way as being lead on and keeping hopes up.

------------------

an1701.gif

Truth always is the best way to go!!!!!

Just be honest!!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Originally posted by glowgirl:

Truth always is the best way to go!!!!!

Just be honest!!!!!

glowgirly.. you got PM

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Tell her you became a male ho... now you are charging 300 bucks per hour... if she pays, then fuck for money this time...

If she doesn't wanna pay... well, tell her you got AIDS.

------------------

I had a dream... a wet dream... looks like God is pissing on me again...

caveman.gif

[This message has been edited by ezdreamer (edited 01-17-2001).]

All good ideas guys, but maybe a bit unrealistic!! I'd say get her drunk pawn her off on someone who you don't really like, and you know wants some booty. That'd probably work. But if you tell her straight out that you really just don't want to have anything to do with her any more, she'll probably be humiliated enough to move on on her own. cwm1.gif

What is all this "her" shit? Girls aren't the only psychos. My ex-boyfriend won't stop calling me/asking me to do things/torturing me! Give it up already! Im thinking the only thing that is going to work at this point is flat out telling him I'm no longer interested and their is NO hope of us EVER getting back together!

When I want my X to leave me alone, I flush it down the toilet.

wink.gif

David Christopher

------------------

Get into Cheetah for only $5! Visit www.headrushmusic.com for more details.

Original beats: Visit www.mp3.com/headrushmusic to hear my tracks.

Pooter's Trance Shack and Moonshine Distillery: The fattest radio station on the web is at www.mp3.com/stations/pooter and we're open to your submissions!

Originally posted by cgm:

What is all this "her" shit? Girls aren't the only psychos. My ex-boyfriend won't stop calling me/asking me to do things/torturing me! Give it up already! Im thinking the only thing that is going to work at this point is flat out telling him I'm no longer interested and their is NO hope of us EVER getting back together!

I feel your pain, girl...

just act like a loser

Originally posted by xarmanix:

Any suggestions??? THANX

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

my ex boyfriend wouldn't take no for an answer and stalked me, at work, school, home. leaving notes and flowers on my car. When all that still didn't work..he left me a 10-page letter on my car telling me that he had testicular cancer and was going to the hospital to have tests done and have one removed. After about 2 weeks of this back and forth...coming into my work with bandages on his arm from where they supposedly took blood, I called his mother to find out how he was doing. She new nothing of "cancer" (he lived with her). I had made up the whole story to try to get me back...guess what psycho, it didn't work. Just my own personal experience.