Clubplanet Nightlife Community

have you ever been dicked over by someone you thought was your friend????

Originally posted by glowball:

Originally posted by Ph0eniX:

well, let's put it this way ...if it hasn't happened to you at least once then you don't know dick about life ...and you're very lucky

This is true , a wise man said this once in a movie...

oh yeah? ...what movie was that?

------------------

signature.gif

Originally posted by ooana:

Horror story? Here's one...

I was dating a man for over 5 years (would have been 6 this month.) During most of this time, I also had a female best friend. She lived in San Fran and had never met my boyfriend. The whys of this are kinda complicated.

To make a long story short, my BF and I broke up, quite ammicably at the time actually. A week earlier, my best friend had met my boyfriend for the first time.

My ex and I even went on a rock climbing trip together that we had planned a month earlier. While on this trip he revealed to me that he had feelings for my best friend. I quite bluntly said to him, "Don't do this to me, I need her right now to help me get through this." His response, "Just know, we might be ready before you are."

I return from the trip then fly out to San Fran for some "girl time" And to get away as she had suggested. There I tell her about my ex's feeling for her. She said of course, "Oh god, Ooana..I'd never do that to you!."

Well, to make a long story short, one week later he's out there with her and sleeps with her. He starts immediately becoming very cruel and mean due to his guilty conscious. He moved out there to live with her last month.

Talk about a whammy that was, lost the two most important people in my life in a few week period.

Her response to me when I asked her how she could do this? Not even wait for the body to be cold? (Takes a long time to move past a relationship that was that long.) "Well...I think you're being very selfish Ooana, you should be happy for me."

So yes...I do know what its like to have someone you think is a good friend stab you in the back ;-)

-Oo

i always say that people like this will get what's coming to them. i can't believe your friend did this to you....god, i would NEVER go after a guy my friend was even a teeny bit interested in, nevermind someone she's had a long-term relationship with....but this story actually reminds me of a friend who started dating my ex-boyfriend right after we broke up. this was high school and i'd put it out of my mind b/c i haven't spoken to either one of them in years.....i only dated the guy for 6 months so it wasn't anything like your situation. it ruined my friendship with the girl, though.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

yeah i had my best friend fall for my girl and lie to me about it..

details too disturbing to put down in words..

morph_

------------------

This is my church

This is where i heal my hurts

It's in natural grace

Or watching young lives shape

It's in minor keys

Solutions and remedies

Enemies becoming friends

When bitterness ends

This is my church

Originally posted by uknjx2:

...god, i would NEVER go after a guy my friend was even a teeny bit interested in,

Kewl!

hehehe ;-)

------------------

"Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction." - Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Originally posted by j303j:

there have been a few times i have been stabbed in the back by some so called friends and the few times it has happened it was over somethign very stupid. a girl. i just don't uderstand how guy's let a girl come between them and a friend. a good friend is somethign hard to come by where as girls come and go. i just wish some people would think first before they go ahead with there actions. i find it hard to forgive someone when they break the trust i had in them.

That's why there should be a "bros before hoes" rule... live by it, and friendships are never in question.

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Yea, just last month my loser roommates told my girlfriend that I'm just taking an advantage of her, going to dump her, and a whole array of shit that I told them in secret. Now they're moving out, cant even look me in the eye. A warning to all of you, this is what smoking pot all the time will lead to: no life, no friends but fellow potheads, and stupidity. I underline "all the time", I smoke once in a while.

BTW: a lot more girls are responding to this thread than guys; once again proving the theory girls can rarely stay friends because of constant competition.

Originally posted by melichacha:

That's why there should be a "bros before hoes" rule... live by it, and friendships are never in question.

- Meli -

yeah, i always thought guys were more loyal than chicks....

and ichi, i should've said unless my friend gives me the green light and truly means it, but i think i'd have a funny feeling about it.....

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a snow bunny!!!

uknj@aol.com

Always remember that the only person you can truly count on is yourself. No one else gives a fuck about you. Friends come and go over the years. Do the people who are friends now on this board truly think that they will still be in touch say ten years from now??? cwm9.gif

------------------

glowbar.gif

[This message has been edited by brianz54 (edited 01-18-2001).]

Hmm.. had a "best friend" totally turn on me the second she got to college and got herself a little boyfriend... Had another so-called friend (we were 2 girls and our other 5 or so friends were guys) who took it upon herself to hook up with like, every guy in our little crew (obviously making things hella uncomfortable) -- oh, did I mention that one of those guys was the boyfriend I'd just broken up with after 9 1/2 months? Yeah. That too.

Luckily, my one true best friend have never had so much as a really terrible argument, because we totally communicate and understand and support each other. Yay for friends like Albie!!

- Meli -

------------------

buttercup_02.icobubbles_06b.icobuttercup_07.icobubbles_03.icobuttercup_01.ico

"MeliChaCha -- Saving the world before bedtime... wait... I'm supposed to SLEEP?!"

"I've said it before and I'll say it again: Life moves pretty fast -- if you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you might miss it." - The incomparable Ferris Bueller

"I've been consumed by the quicksand of randomness..." -- Me

2001: THE YEAR OF THE CHACHA!!!

... and to all my people, "Peace -- and Humpty-ness forever!"

AIM: MeliChaCha

E-MAIL: MeliChaCha@powerpuff.com <--- new addy!

OR MeliChaCha@aol.com

Yeh i had a freind of 20 years, did everything for him... the moment i was in need he just turned his back.

But the best i have know. A freinds long time freinds, stole his dad's credit card, check book and car. Went on holliday and spent $25,000 of his old mans cash!

------------------

I want to go out blazing..not fade away.

I can STILL resist ANYTHING but temptation.

bsb2.GIF

Originally posted by lexxxi:

I have a pretty good one.....

A guy I was seeing my first year of University slept with all but one of my female friends. Needless to say, I only have that one female friend left out of all of my female friends from school.

cwm34.gifcwm34.gifcwm34.gif

That's terrible!

there have been a few times i have been stabbed in the back by some so called friends and the few times it has happened it was over somethign very stupid. a girl. i just don't uderstand how guy's let a girl come between them and a friend. a good friend is somethign hard to come by where as girls come and go. i just wish some people would think first before they go ahead with there actions. i find it hard to forgive someone when they break the trust i had in them.

------------------

wherespicolo.jpg

IM LIKE JIMMY WALKER, DYNAMITE!!!!!!

AOL J303J

I was dating my boyfriend for 3 1/2 years when after we broke up, he told me that he had slept with my best friend 2 years prior. they had both decided to keep it a secret. haven't spoken to my old best friend since (that was 5 years ago) and ex still calls to talk to my family. can't get away from him. YUCK!