Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Pulp Fiction......Famous Quotes

Watched this movie for the millionth time recently. This is one of my favorite quotes from that movie:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

It ain't no ballpark either. Look maybe your method of massage differs from mine, but touchin' his lady's feet, and stickin' your tongue in her holyiest of holies, ain't the same ballpark, ain't the same league, ain't even the same fuckin' sport. Foot massages don't mean shit.

So he hid it in the one place he knew he could hide something: his ass. Five long years, he wore this watch up his ass. Then when he died of dysentery, he gave me the watch. I hid this uncomfortable piece of metal up my ass for two years. Then, after seven years, I was sent home to my family. And now, little man, I give the watch to you.

Originally posted by lexxxi:

Watched this movie for the millionth time recently. This is one of my favorite quotes from that movie:

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee.

Yeah, but too bad that quote doesn't exist in the bible.

------------------

"ID, Please."

AOL: Highmay9

Napster: Jayme

"Fire...wire."

[This message has been edited by highmay (edited 01-22-2001).]

Some really great lines

You were looking in the mirror and you wished you had some pot?-butch

heh. That was fuckin trippy heh eheh- Jodie

What you mean walk the earth?

You know like Kain from Kung Fu go from place to place, meet people get into adventures.-VInce And Jules

Don't you hate that?

Hate what?

Uncomfortable silences.-Mia and VInce

Pretty please with sugar on top clean the fucking car-The WOlf

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

Jules: God damn Jimmy! This some serious gourmet shit! Me and Vincent woulda been satisfied with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, right? And he springs this serious gourmet shit on us. What flavor is this?

Jimmy: Knock it off, Jules.

Jules: What?

Jimmy: I don't need you to tell me how fuckin' good my coffee is, ok? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping, she buys shit. I buy the gourmet expensive stuff 'cause when I drink it, I wanna taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It ain't the coffee in my kitchen. It's the dead n***** in my garage.

------------------

i know what i want, but it took me a long time to figure it out

a soon to be used line in like 20 years for a fast food chain....

mmmmm This IS a tasty burger.-Jules

another good line

i'm prepeared to scour the earth for this motherfucker. If Butch goes to Indochina i want a nigger hiding in a bowl of rice waiting to pop a cap in his ass.-Marcellus Wallce

i'll be right back, i have to go powder my nose.-Mia

------------------

'i wish U Heaven'

"People who talk in metaphors should shampoo my crotch"

"and remember Kids, You Can't spell cracKed out with K"

aol IM=MikE420DKE

- "Let's do it Hunny Bunny!"

- "Everybody COOL this is a Robbery!!!!"

- " Any of U fuckin pricks M O V E! and I'll execute every mothafuckin last one of ya!!!"

- " ... and in holland, U know what they dip their fries on?!"

- "what?"

- "... Mayo.."

- "Mayo?!?! ughh!!"

- "I know!! I've seen 'em do it man, they fuckin drown'em in that shiet!!"

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

Jules Winnfield: Fuck, nigger, what did you do to his towel?

Vincent Vega: I was dryin' my hands.

Jules Winnfield: You're supposed to wash 'em first.

Vincent Vega: You watched me wash 'em.

Jules Winnfield: I watched you get 'em wet.

Vincent Vega: I washed 'em. This shit's hard to get off. Maybe if I had Lava or something, I coulda done a better job.

Jules Winnfield: I used the same fuckin' soap you did and when I got finished, the towel didn't look like no god-damn Maxi-Pad!!